packed full tent mate. of happy girls. dont get better than that.a nice yield to come for sure. good job dude.count me in. happy growing;)

Last edited:
Really nice looking buddy. It's nice to see that CBD and how its going as that was one I was looking at growing next year outdoors. I would do some more kilimanjaro's if I could reliably get some more seed.

Really nice looking buddy. It's nice to see that CBD and how its going as that was one I was looking at growing next year outdoors. I would do some more kilimanjaro's if I could reliably get some more seed.
Yeah I really screwed up on the Kilimanjaros. I did not know that they take 25 or more days to germinate. I gave up on them too soon :dammit:. Maybe next summer I will try again. The Wild Thailand are producing way more than I expected. The Dinamed CBD might go 1 pound if the buds plump up!

Yeah I really screwed up on the Kilimanjaros. I did not know that they take 25 or more days to germinate. I gave up on them too soon :dammit:. Maybe next summer I will try again. The Wild Thailand are producing way more than I expected. The Dinamed CBD might go 1 pound if the buds plump up!
Is the dinamed a photo or auto? yeah that pesky Kilimanjaro took two weeks for me last time.

Time for an update start of flower week 9:
Zambeza Blueberry tall pheno:
w8a.jpg
w8b.jpg

Zambeza Blueberry short pheno:

w8c.jpg

Wild Thailand in the back, Big Blueberry cola
w8d.jpg

Dinamed CBD:
w8e.jpg
w8f.jpg

Very nice room full.

How's that Wild Thailand smelling mate? Have you grown it before? I'm really curious about that strain.
Can you smell HASH :woohoo: That is what she smells like to me. I cannot resist rubbing the stems and smelling my fingers whenever I am working in the space. This is the first time growing the strain. I am surprised by how many colas they have since the reports say that she is only a medium producer.

Back