I captured a few whiteflies in the sticky trap over the last few days. Most of the first release of ladybugs are dead. So I will pick up some more latter today. The control is excellent so far.

Here are some pictures:

w9a.jpg
w9b.jpg

Flower week 5:

Dinamed CBD a beautiful bushy plant:

fw5b.jpg
fw5a.jpg

Zambeza Blueberry tall Pheno:

fw5e.jpg

Wild Thailand with more colas than I was expecting:

fw5c.jpg
fw5d.jpg

The Zambeza Blueberry pheno that autoflowered when supposed to be photoperiod?

fw5f.jpg

Flower week 7:
Blueberry tall pheno:
fw7g.jpg
fw7f.jpg

Blueberry short auto like pheno:
fw7a.jpg

Wild Thailand:
fw7b.jpg

Dinafem Dinamed CBD
fw7d dm.jpg

Wild Thailand in the back, Tall blueberry on the right and short Blueberry in the front:
fw7f.jpg

Dinamed CBD:
fw7e dm.jpg
fw7d dm.jpg

fw7c dm.jpg

.... hey MoG! :pass:... looking mighty fine in there-:greenthumb::d5:... I'm very keen on that WT, yours will be the first photo of her I've seen here! And she's shaping up beautifully,... her aroma will be of big interest as well,... the WTR is a fine auto, and makes exotic aromas unlike any others I've had, including a barf-like note- :rofl:..not sure if I mentioned this before? .. not in the smoke, just the jar aroma! Smoke is very potent, and amazing room smell.... Also of interest is her bloom time since I'm stuck on the fence over trying here outside here and not sure she'll finish in time before weather becomes lousy for buds,....
All the Dinafem CBD crosses are showing nicely indeed,.. lots of feedback and praise for the Haze version.... but then, it's Dinafem! :thumbsup:
..... now Zambesa, that's another story,... all things considered from growers here, it's hit-and-miss at best,... that tall pheno' looks stellar though,... when did the short one go into bloom? I'd hawk that thing very closely for nanners, or worse until done- :eek1:.. BB in general has a bit of a rep for this!
:headbang: nice works happening mate! :slap:

.... hey MoG! :pass:... looking mighty fine in there-:greenthumb::d5:... I'm very keen on that WT, yours will be the first photo of her I've seen here! And she's shaping up beautifully,... her aroma will be of big interest as well,... the WTR is a fine auto, and makes exotic aromas unlike any others I've had, including a barf-like note- :rofl:..not sure if I mentioned this before? .. not in the smoke, just the jar aroma! Smoke is very potent, and amazing room smell.... Also of interest is her bloom time since I'm stuck on the fence over trying here outside here and not sure she'll finish in time before weather becomes lousy for buds,....
All the Dinafem CBD crosses are showing nicely indeed,.. lots of feedback and praise for the Haze version.... but then, it's Dinafem! :thumbsup:
..... now Zambesa, that's another story,... all things considered from growers here, it's hit-and-miss at best,... that tall pheno' looks stellar though,... when did the short one go into bloom? I'd hawk that thing very closely for nanners, or worse until done- :eek1:.. BB in general has a bit of a rep for this!
:headbang: nice works happening mate! :slap:
Thanks @Waira The Wild Thailand looks like she will go 11 or more weeks for flower for a total of 14 or 15 weeks from seed. The Zambezas that I have grown do show a lot of variability in the phenotypes but they have by far outperformed many other breeders I have grown. The Blue Brilliant from my last grow is top shelf. This is the first time I am growing their Blueberry photo and I got two distinct phenos. The one that is short and auto flowered (mixed seeds?) and yes the plants that look like this in the past have been subject to bud rot in my experience. I have not seen any naners yet but keeping a close eye on them. The tall pheno is the one I am looking forward to. I am already having to support the colas with 3 or 4 more weeks to go! The Dinamed CBD looks like a major yielder maybe a pound? It just depends on the bud development. There are too many bud sites to count and it covers over 6 square feet of canopy.

Back