Those are beautiful tomatoes! Haven't seen that one before . Just got my first pink brandywine yesterday.
The plant was a gift. They are really beautiful and turn mostly red when ripe. They are very slow to ripen and I am thinking they might make a long storage tomato for late fall early winter?

The plant was a gift. They are really beautiful and turn mostly red when ripe. They are very slow to ripen and I am thinking they might make a long storage tomato for late fall early winter?
It would be interesting to see how long they would store. I bought seeds from heavenly seeds, lots of heirlooms. Not bad prices either for how many are in a package . I ran 4 different ones, all are doing well.

Weeks 6 - 8 flower day 17:

The Dinamed CBD is huge she is covering almost 6 square feet. The Wild Thailand is almost hiding behind it. No whiteflies have been trapped since I turned loose the army of Ladybugs. Ladybugs 100 Whiteflies 0 :yay::yay::yay:.

w8a.jpg

The Blueberry that did not start blooming before the flip (Front Right Corner) was a foot taller than the rest so I super cropped her.

w8b.jpg

Here are some pictures of the girls:
View attachment 931602 View attachment 931603 View attachment 931604 Here are some outdoor garden shots of the Indigo Rose tomato:
View attachment 931605 View attachment 931606

And yep it is about time for the zucchini plant to come out...........:haha::rofl::shrug:
View attachment 931607

Those are the best summer squash, Mexican variety right? I have been making fritters almost daily for the last couple weeks out of summer squash, zucchini, yellow onion, several sweet pepper varieties, then just an egg or two, and some kind of flour to tacky it up, fry in coconut oil and voila. Green onion and jalapeño to top, with a bit of S and P. Now I'm stoned and hungry! Those tomatoes would top one nicely...

Those are the best summer squash, Mexican variety right? I have been making fritters almost daily for the last couple weeks out of summer squash, zucchini, yellow onion, several sweet pepper varieties, then just an egg or two, and some kind of flour to tacky it up, fry in coconut oil and voila. Green onion and jalapeño to top, with a bit of S and P. Now I'm stoned and hungry! Those tomatoes would top one nicely...
It is an Italian variety Cocozelle from Park's Seeds. It likes the heat and boy are we heating it up now! 18 days in a row over 100°F so far with no relief in site. This plant puts out 2 zukes a day. We eat them cooked, raw, breakfast, lunch or dinner. They are so good fried in a little avocado oil.

I will have to have a look into Park's Seeds, I always like new varieties of everything. My crooknecks put out two or so per day and the summer squash are about the same, but they are getting picked at 8-12" size, not 8-12lbs like yours. And I hope you see some colas as big as those Cocozelle. You can call them coco-colas.
:pass:

I will have to have a look into Park's Seeds, I always like new varieties of everything. My crooknecks put out two or so per day and the summer squash are about the same, but they are getting picked at 8-12" size, not 8-12lbs like yours. And I hope you see some colas as big as those Cocozelle. You can call them coco-colas.
:pass:
:haha: We usually pick them at 8"-12" as well but miss one for a day or two and that is what you get.

Back