I transplanted the new seedlings just now. It drives me crazy that whenever I have only one seed left of a strain I really want, it does not germinate :deadhorse:. The Kilimanjaro is a no show! I have left it in the flood tray to give it a few more days but I don't have much hope. On the off chance the Kilimanjaro does show I will cull one of the Blueberries to stay legal here in California.

So the line-up is as follows:
Left Front is Dinamed CBD
Left Rear is Wild Thailand
Center Front is Zambeza Blueberry
Center Rear is Wild Thailand
Right Front is Zambeza Blueberry
Right Rear is Zambeza Blueberry
View attachment 918860
I can see the future. Your space will be covered by beautiful tops. So lovely it will be.

Ok so we are going to call it week 1 ( the Dinamed CBD is week 3, the first Wild Thailand is week 2) since that is the timeframe for the majority.

week1.jpg

The vegetable garden outside is in high gear as we are harvesting more everyday than we can eat or preserve. Time to make zucchini bread to give away.

veggies.jpg

The girls are doing their thing:

w3.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark Here is the Dinamed CBD ~ 3 weeks:

CBD1.jpg

She looks like she may prefer lighter nutrients?

My ex used to make zucchini cake. It was lush!!

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome HH.

My wife is the baker. She would put me in a diabetic coma if we did not give most of it away. You can only eat so much zucchini before the plants have to be removed from the garden. When you start to find the ones you could hollow out for a canoe it is time :crying:.

This girl is going to the dance early! Only about 2 weeks old and she is showing her sex! These are not autos (at least they are not supposed to be). Still running 18/6. This is a Zambeza Blueberry:

preflower.jpg

Update 4 weeks and 2 weeks. I turned on the Far Red leds (730nm) today. They run for 15 minutes at lights out to initiate stretch and flowering. I will flip to 12/12 in 5 days. I installed the SCROG screen as it is time to start training. I have divided the screen into a section for each plant. The idea is to train each plant into their own section as to allow me to harvest them on their own schedule and still be able to support the remaining plants. Anyhow that is the plan.

s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s4.jpg

Back