Can you smell HASH :woohoo: That is what she smells like to me. I cannot resist rubbing the stems and smelling my fingers whenever I am working in the space. This is the first time growing the strain. I am surprised by how many colas they have since the reports say that she is only a medium producer.

Nice! I love hash plants! I've heard such good things about the strain, and am a big fan of decent weed in thailand, so... ! I had a short stuff Jedi Kush that was pure bbble hash in smell and taste. Lovely.

Good luck finishing them up buddy.

Time for an update. The last batch of ladybugs did not do well and I am going to get some more today. The whitefly population got bigger over the last few days. I have been dialing down the humidity to below 50% and I think they like that - little bastards. You can see some in today's pictures. Some of the white spots are trichomes and some are whiteflies.

Zambeza Blueberry tall pheno:
w9f.jpg
w9h.jpg

The Zambeza Blueberry short pheno:
w9c.jpg
w9e.jpg
w9g.jpg

The Wild Thailand:
w9d.jpg

The Dinamed CBD she is plumping up nicely. She may go 1 pound?
w9b.jpg
w9i.jpg
w9j.jpg

I started a 3 day flush on the short Blueberry phenos for harvest on Sunday. Pictures in the morning.

Time for the weekly update. Whiteflies are only marginally under control but I think it will be ok since only a couple of weeks to go for the Wild Thailand - they seem a little resistant to the whiteflies? The Large Blueberry pheno is beginning to ripen as well as the Dinamed CBD. I will be running the flush on them maybe next week. The short Blueberry phenos are being flushed now for harvest on Sunday. I will be bud washing all plants from this grow and then as soon as everything is in curing jars I will be fumigating the room with a Hot Shot no pest strip.

Zambeza Blueberry Short Pheno:
9w16.jpg

Zambeza Blueberry Tall Pheno:
9w1.jpg
9w3.jpg

Dinamed CBD photoperiod:
9w8.jpg
9w9.jpg
9w11.jpg
9w12.jpg
dinamed9weekbud.jpg

Wild Thailand:

9w6.jpg
9w7.jpg
9w13.jpg

The Wild Thailand's smell is amazing. This thing may push me out of any competitions for the rest of the year because she is still all white stigmas. It really doesn't matter because I get to consume this landrace strain all by myself :haha: and that makes me the winner :jump:.well ok I might share with some of my friends. :pass:.

Back