Wow MOG, just caught up and holy hell are you doing well. Aside from the whiteflies I'd say you knocked this out out of the park.
Thanks @Free Flow I am still chasing my DWC best of 1.6 g/watt in this rockwool method. From the looks of things I may be close. The Dinamed CBD might go 1 pound? She is plumping up nicely. The two short Blueberries will be the problem as yield will be low for both of them but they smell incredible. The two Wild Thailand's buds are much bigger than I was expecting. We will know in a few weeks.

I said supper cropped when I meant to say SCROGed about the Wild Thailand plants. Any how the two short pheno blueberries are a disappointment. I don't think the genetics are at fault here; I grew them wrong for what the were. Heavy indica plants that autoflowered were not what I was expecting. I was weaving them into the nets and their growth stopped and they started to flower under 18/6 light? As you can see the other plants responded very favorably to this method.

I have not consumed any of the short pheno BB yet, but the smell is incredible. I processed all 69g of the bud that did not go into the QWET today and got just over 3g of Live Rosin. Really poor yield. I hope the quality makes up for it.

I am going to start the 3 day flush on the tall BB and the Dinamed CBD tonight.

Here is a picture of the pre-press plugs before I squished them.

bb1.jpg

This is new to me, Rhodilization. The tall Zambeza Blueberry pheno is rhodelizing. The trichomes are all cloudy with very little amber. I will try to get better pictures tonight when the lights come back on. The buds have all started a new push of new caylex the middle of which has a nanner. I think the plant must have been done but just not showing much amber anyhow I have read that this happens in late bloom and the plant is desperate to make seed. It can also be stress related but this plant has not been stressed.

rhod1.jpg

I started the flush on it and the Dinamed CBD yesterday.

This is new to me, Rhodilization. The tall Zambeza Blueberry pheno is rhodelizing. The trichomes are all cloudy with very little amber. I will try to get better pictures tonight when the lights come back on. The buds have all started a new push of new caylex the middle of which has a nanner. I think the plant must have been done but just not showing much amber anyhow I have read that this happens in late bloom and the plant is desperate to make seed. It can also be stress related but this plant has not been stressed.

View attachment 950138

I started the flush on it and the Dinamed CBD yesterday.
Something I have never seen. It's nature just wonderful. :baby:

I harvested the tall Blueberry today. This is some of the most dense and biggest buds I have grown. This plant may go 1 pound. I will know in a few days. I will harvest the Dinamed CBD tomorrow and start the flush on the Wild Thailand as well.

bbh1.jpg
bbh2.jpg
bbh3.jpg
bbh4.jpg

Harvested the Dinamed CBD this morning. What a beautiful plant. Dinafem knocked it out of the park with this one. I still think it will be close to a pound. I have all of the fan leaves in the MBII making coconut oil. I got two quart jars of larf in the freezer to make QWET. These are the buds:

cbd1.jpg
cbd2.jpg

I will start the flush on the Wild Thailand tomorrow.

wt1.jpg

Back