Outdoor Who is getting mentally psyched for the outdoor 2017 season?

Got some going outside probably next week brother. We have been seeing 70's for the past two weeks. It dipped two nights ago but I hope that is the last one for the year in my parts.

Can't wait to see what you have in the works this year.

Got some going outside probably next week brother. We have been seeing 70's for the past two weeks. It dipped two nights ago but I hope that is the last one for the year in my parts.

Can't wait to see what you have in the works this year.

Woohoo!! Let the games begin!! I would love to be able to be firing in plants now!! We are still months away from being planted in the ground.

I have the perfect situation or growing outdoors, but we get gophers or ground squirrels, they just eat everything. Do you guys have any tricks on keeping those lil bastards away (besides screening my entire backyard)?

I have the perfect situation or growing outdoors, but we get gophers or ground squirrels, they just eat everything. Do you guys have any tricks on keeping those lil bastards away (besides screening my entire backyard)?

Make offerings of fresh and dried buds to them, on the understanding that they'll then leave alone your living plants?

I'm germinating 3 seeds right now and they will spend 3 weeks indoors then out to the greenhouse like that. Then another 12 will go down April. I can't wait

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Oh yeah! I've got mine down but indoors for now, too. Today is day 10. Hope for 3-4 weeks indoors before outside.
Have multiple batches planned.

Back