Gnome Automatics White JEM/Black Dragon

frigin baseball on a stick LOL i hope some of mine do similar thats nice man!!
Speaking of which how are those green ones doing over there sir? Most of the WJ will swell like that and give some stellar buds. I have had few that dont produce weight. If i can get the resin content up a little higher i will be happier. Now that they are as stable as they are i should be able to cross into something a little more white and hope to get the resin traits higher.

I made bho out of half of that Gem. It's awesome for pain relief wit a side of amnesia. Seriously strong meds.

Thats great to hear and that is also a first with her. I have never done BHO from her at all and always wanted to know what it was like and seems that i have an idea now. How did she amber up on you? Most of the time mine amber pretty good for me so im curious if you saw the same thing.

Mine isnt too stoney, because I believe my plants put more energy into making seed than bud developement, but for the pain med aspect, one of the best I have tried! Couple puffs of the vape and my neck and back pain completely disappear with the inflamation and give me a great nights sleep. :thumbsup:

Mine isnt too stoney, because I believe my plants put more energy into making seed than bud developement, but for the pain med aspect, one of the best I have tried! Couple puffs of the vape and my neck and back pain completely disappear with the inflamation and give me a great nights sleep. :thumbsup:

I have noticed this too when i seed a female, the stone isnt as strong but the pain relief is still there, gets the blood flowing to the right spots. When she is left to go to pure sensi shell rock your face off.

:smoking: Roger that FD, that bowing deformation I've seen in a couple other circumstances, not N related; it just the most common cause it seems, but in this case, it ain't!... water/moisture issues, though overwatering seems more of a sagging than deformation,... maybe when under water (dry) stress, the softer, less vascular/structural tissues are expanding faster than the midrib and lateral veins can keep up with-- too much sail, not enough rigging if you get my drift! So, the tissue expands out and puts pressure on the ribs, bowing it out of shape,... and as it grows out, it corrects- :thumbsup:... the other time I've seen this is bug damage along the midrib (underneath) and adjacent leaf tissues; same deal, distortion cause by uneven expansion of tissues around the scarred areas,...
..funky pattern on the freak! :shrug: ... couple more nodes should tell if this is something "locked in", or just an odd coincidence,...

>>:drool: Step', those are some killer billet nugg's on that girlie man! :eyebrows: What's the stank report on her?

Back