Gnome Automatics White JEM/Black Dragon

dude, here is one spreading from a very very early age. a tester bean Im doing. doesnt get out grown as others Ive done with the yellow spot. just maintains the heavy yellow top as I saw on another..lol. pain man,especially from early and all in the middle too like the other. this is not a Jem though.

057.JPG
058.JPG
059.JPG

dude, here is one spreading from a very very early age. a tester bean Im doing. doesnt get out grown as others Ive done with the yellow spot. just maintains the heavy yellow top as I saw on another..lol. pain man,especially from early and all in the middle too like the other. this is not a Jem though.

View attachment 614802 View attachment 614803 View attachment 614804
Yeah now that one is a strange bird right there. Wonder what is causing that thing to do that, its almost like the albino i have seen in the past but darker. usually the albino trait is more opaque than so heavy yellow. But then again it starts to lighten up as they age. I have seen plants do weird color things like that but they typically grow out of it. I wonder how that thing will do as it ages. Wonder if it just missing the chlorophyll that it needs and if it will properly continue to grow.

yeah I saw one that had the same thing and it was effecting the growth too,trippy I know. I too thought it was a pigment sorta thing or genetic wobble if you will in early tester strains maybe..? not sure, kind neat except if hoses with my grow LOL

Back