Gnome Automatics White JEM/Black Dragon

the further along one and three sprouts too.

018.JPG
019.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

:smoking: Roger that FD, that bowing deformation I've seen in a couple other circumstances, not N related; it just the most common cause it seems, but in this case, it ain't!... water/moisture issues, though overwatering seems more of a sagging than deformation,... maybe when under water (dry) stress, the softer, less vascular/structural tissues are expanding faster than the midrib and lateral veins can keep up with-- too much sail, not enough rigging if you get my drift! So, the tissue expands out and puts pressure on the ribs, bowing it out of shape,... and as it grows out, it corrects- :thumbsup:... the other time I've seen this is bug damage along the midrib (underneath) and adjacent leaf tissues; same deal, distortion cause by uneven expansion of tissues around the scarred areas,...
..funky pattern on the freak! :shrug: ... couple more nodes should tell if this is something "locked in", or just an odd coincidence,...

>>:drool: Step', those are some killer billet nugg's on that girlie man! :eyebrows: What's the stank report on her?
I couldn't pin point the stink, but there's plenty of it. My wife says the big girl is straight up grapefruit.. it's got a bitter sweet fruity smell to me, with a bit of a Spicy after smell. If that makes any sense

Man they all look fantastic man and glad to see you running some backups. As you can see they have the yield power that is for sure. The structure on the ones that is older looks fantastic. That is the primary pheno and she will explode on you that is for sure, watch her over the next few days and see what she does, id really be shocked if she didnt double that size.

Also great work on them man healthy as hell. Happy little ones you have there.

that"d be great,Imma hot her with a tea sometime tomm morning or early afternoon.Thanks man.I want to try one in a full on mix soon. I just havent gotten around to it quite yet.i got the one in KS but its a smaller mellower feeding mix,but it should do ok though.i believe my mix is a little mellower too,so Im hopeful. just using what I already had in pots ready to go instead of making new ones which ill do before long yet again LOL

here is another pic er two man,had em out giving them a small cal mag addition and some tea too. looking lovely no doubt,i hope they do as well as you think they might. a small yellow anomaly lol these really trip me out man LOL!

004.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG

here is another pic er two man,had em out giving them a small cal mag addition and some tea too. looking lovely no doubt,i hope they do as well as you think they might. a small yellow anomaly lol these really trip me out man LOL!

View attachment 614213 View attachment 614214 View attachment 614215 View attachment 614216 View attachment 614217 View attachment 614218 View attachment 614219
Man things are looking good right there, and she seems to be starting her stretch, im not sure where shell stop but i can see it coming. One thing i can tell you is that no matter how tall she gets shell put on weight sir, they are know for it and bred for it.....

And about you anomaly....i have seen that before....thats a dragon though so they are out there...

So time for an official update, i know i have been quiet in here but have had a lot going on as of late. Really only had time to tend to the girls, tend the family and get a few hours of sleep between all that and work.

They are three weeks old today and i am finally starting to weed out the males, have pulled quite a few of them as well as saved a few that will be used for pure seed roll and one cross. They are loving the platinum lights, really great gear and still impressed with what they are doing.

Here they are soaking up the purple hue

Here is some natural light to show that the highlights on the leaf are from the deep gloss of the green.

The bubba Kush that is in there are the single ladies in the pots. No need to multi pot them given the fact that they are Fem's, which is a first for me in the auto world. I have grown a DinaFem blue hash in the past but these are the first fem auto's and they are kicking great. Two are solid gals one is a bit of a freak but shes still doing her thing.

Back