Gnome Automatics White JEM/Black Dragon

LMAO Sooo its all my fault now eh?LMAO! yeah man,i got around to pulling the three males as well as soaking four more ad I wanna see if I can help you with you theory,since imho its very much a combination between the two with male dominate turn out. i know in nature cooler almost always gets female and with plants I can see high (caustic/potent/dense or heavy food like) action stressing them especially if KS is used specifically ,and as its stated to use.it would have to be monopolized a bit to have more preferred outcome imho. so imma plan a cpl more. one higher towards the light and one lower with a fan designated.

LMAO Sooo its all my fault now eh?LMAO! yeah man,i got around to pulling the three males as well as soaking four more ad I wanna see if I can help you with you theory,since imho its very much a combination between the two with male dominate turn out. i know in nature cooler almost always gets female and with plants I can see high (caustic/potent/dense or heavy food like) action stressing them especially if KS is used specifically ,and as its stated to use.it would have to be monopolized a bit to have more preferred outcome imho. so imma plan a cpl more. one higher towards the light and one lower with a fan designated.
Man if you could that would be awesome, i have had a few others in here test things out for me. Like @A-Train testing the 2 to a pot to get a male and a female, seems to have worked for him quite a bit. You sir are my new test subject.

@stepside How those pretty little bitches man?

:D Sweet !! ya the one mellow mix of my soil did that,1 and 1. the others as ya saw were male. but four moving on up eventually LOL it should be easier since my angled light will be at varying heights and its good for that at that time.at least in the past so should be easy.

Them pics I was talking about.

PHOTO_20160801_170549.jpg
PHOTO_20160801_170452.jpg
PHOTO_20160801_170536.jpg
PHOTO_20160801_171123.jpg
PHOTO_20160801_170549.jpg
PHOTO_20160801_170910.jpg
PHOTO_20160801_170839.jpg

Oh yeah, it's straight up grapefruit smelling now. I couldn't figure it out I had to ask the wife.

Them pics I was talking about.

View attachment 609906 View attachment 609908 View attachment 609909 View attachment 609910 View attachment 609911 View attachment 609912 View attachment 609913

Oh yeah, it's straight up grapefruit smelling now. I couldn't figure it out I had to ask the wife.

Sweet baby jesus , your side branches are bigger than my main colas, but ive never had then under the light power and i multi pot. Listen at me making excuses :rofl:

But what i really want to say is this

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I take it the smaller one is the seeded girl, her buds look "exploded" like shes seeded, almost like wild hair.

Seems like ive got two responses on what they smells are, fruit, i have had that one and @Bromeo said hot plastic. So that is an interesting mix. I just cant get over the size man , job well done mate. Proud of you.

Sweet baby jesus , your side branches are bigger than my main colas, but ive never had then under the light power and i multi pot. Listen at me making excuses :rofl:

But what i really want to say is this

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

I take it the smaller one is the seeded girl, her buds look "exploded" like shes seeded, almost like wild hair.

Seems like ive got two responses on what they smells are, fruit, i have had that one and @Bromeo said hot plastic. So that is an interesting mix. I just cant get over the size man , job well done mate. Proud of you.
Hey thanks alot man, be proud of yourself.. these were super easy growing and the hot plastic smell was about 2weeks ago and I couldn't explain it. Everyone of them is seeded. I'm actually quite happy about that. I'm gonna let em go as long as I can so I get ripe seeds. Thanks again man, for the chance at growing your gear.
PHOTO_20160802_202311.jpg
PHOTO_20160802_202251.jpg
PHOTO_20160802_202243.jpg

PHOTO_20160802_202324.jpg

Hey thanks alot man, be proud of yourself.. these were super easy growing and the hot plastic smell was about 2weeks ago and I couldn't explain it. Everyone of them is seeded. I'm actually quite happy about that. I'm gonna let em go as long as I can so I get ripe seeds. Thanks again man, for the chance at growing your gear.
View attachment 610491 View attachment 610492 View attachment 610493

View attachment 610499
Good now youll have some good stock to work with, a stable auto gene that you can pretty much apply to about anything youd want to convert to auto. I bet youd see auto's in the f1 line especially if crossed with an indica line.

Back