Gnome Automatics White JEM/Black Dragon

I'm new to all this and made choices of everything from reading I also went with fox farm trio makes me feel good to see a great grow with the nutes I decided on.
Let's me know the mistakes are mine it's not the quality product. And your grow let's me know Ive made 1 good choice. Does not seem many folks on here use the trio I got it thinking it would cover autos and photos I've fallen in love with the thought of autos but after all the stuff I've bought got to run photos at least once.Sorry for rambling I will be watching you got a new fan thanks for taking time to teach us all I can see keeping a online journal is a lot of work!

It will cover both and you are right there are not a lot of users on here that use the trio, i have used it for about 7 years on about everything that grows and that is green. I love the stuff and it works great, the best part is that you dont need a lot of it for it to work right. I have noticed that it can destroy plants if you go too much with it, so less is more and the plants will let you know if they need more than you are giving them. Just take it in 1//4 and 1/2 strength and you will be fine. It works for both auto and photo alike and does give great results. It has never let me down as far as growing goes. It was the first line that i tried and it worked so i have stayed with it over the years. I always looked at it like if it works dont change it.

a couple impromptu type pics, a glass of cal mag round today,well for some not others of course. but both of these pots got a taste :)

004.JPG
005.JPG

They look great man nice and healthy, and i do see that you have a few males there. Thats the draw back to running regs but its part of the fun too. The pic on the top looks to have a female on the right.

Now i do have a question for you and it may seem off the wall but im looking to prove a theory. Are you running kind soil in both of those pots? Reason that i ask is that i know it contains enough nutes to feed them with just water and that its directly at the bottom of the mix.

My theory kinda goes like this, i have seen in the past that high ferted soils will cause a higher m/f ratio. My theory lies in the way the tap root as well as other roots on the auto like to dive deep quick and if that is still the case then they are hitting the high ratio mix that is in the kind soil. Again not a bad thing just something i have been putting together for a few years of pondering this idea. I know that you multi potted them to get a chance at a better ratio and that is the same reason that i do it and to get a better selection of moms as well.

Also what size is the pot that they are in and what is your light distance? They will start to explode on you over the next week, i have seen the growth rate change onthem already and they are about to go into speed mode.

well only the one pot actualy,I didnt quite have enough to go around ,but have some more coming thanks to mark,I texted him the other day,so ill have more soon. but my theory on that is a little different from my dealing, i generally have a more fem rate when the temps are cooler and the mix as you say a little more easy on the plant and not as aggressive,stress or pushing lends to well, lol stress and high ratios potentially? thats where my thoughts have been on that since its taken right from nature the whole cooler for fems and hotter for male reproduction.good ole steve irwin may he R.I.P :)

the pots are TM3 fabric aeration pots from vivagrow and they are 3 gallon. and 10.5 inches tall and 8.5 inches wide. the loghts are roughly 5-8 inches depending since I shuffle around and water and re arrange some every cpl three days. and thanks man,Im excited and had to trim them a little for light penetration some,they sure look like they'll rip off to the sky soonest :D LOL!

I typically dont update till sundays but i blame @Eyes on Fire for his updates today and i figured id share.

bubba kush at 10 days

Whole family, and as most of you know im pheno hunting here...so yeah there is this
were ranging anywhere from 8-10 days max in there with the BK being the oldest.

I do not have a grow going yet as it is to hot in my grow room (garage) so I am converting my Mars 300's by adding 2 72 volt Cree cob 3599's in 3500k. If you like led wait till you see one of these babies fire up.. My god it is bright and has massive penetration...

I do not have a grow going yet as it is to hot in my grow room (garage) so I am converting my Mars 300's by adding 2 72 volt Cree cob 3599's in 3500k. If you like led wait till you see one of these babies fire up.. My god it is bright and has massive penetration...
Yeah i just saw what Hobbes had with the new tasty and seeing it overpower the other light in the tent was insane. I want to see what cobs do but if i spend more money on lights my wife is going to kill me LOL

Yeah i just saw what Hobbes had with the new tasty and seeing it overpower the other light in the tent was insane. I want to see what cobs do but if i spend more money on lights my wife is going to kill me LOL
If yours work leave it alone.. I am rebuilding Mars 300's with burned out diodes.. Going To be one bright tent.. Found a sweet deal on the COB's $36.00 each so I ordered the heatsinks and I am almost done... Going to be one low watt very bright tent.

Back