Grow Mediums White crack and 3bears og with IzzyTheGrower

Reaction score
Genetics:
White crack and 3bears og from mephisto genetics

Autopots:
2x 15L this time around im using coco mixed with a lil worm castings I would like to incorporate a sillicate this round as well looking into pyroclay giru

Lights:
Starting them off with a nice amount of light these girls will be bathing under 2 spectrum king closet cases at a 100 watts each they will provide great coverage and full spectrum lighting that the girls are going to just love

Nutrients:
This time around i will be using the full line of remo nutrients very excited about the velokelp beans sprouted in 2 days after being put into grodan blocks :drool:... Additives will be recharge mammoth p grow store was out of slf100 so grabbed some hygrozyme recharge will be top fed every 3 to 4 days not a good idea to add to res as you will get some grime sooner or later

Tent:
4x8x6.5 Ipower tent will only be using half for this grow, i have a 6inch 440cfm exhaust fan and 6inch carbon filter a tower fan also a 6inch clip on blowing towards the lights

The girls were dropped into the 4inch blocks on the 12th they were above ground on the 14th both seed casing were off by the 15th a humidity dome was used the first few days which i believe helped greatly with the fast germ now for some pics they're in order from drop until today
20170112_145830.jpg
20170112_150742.jpg
20170113_190132.jpg
20170115_233923.jpg
20170116_164305.jpg
20170116_164346.jpg
20170117_155652.jpg

The blocks are light now so at day 2 the girls will be getting their first feeding grow micro velokelp magnifical .5ml a lil recharge hygrozyme and mammoth the girls should thank me for it

On the left is the 3bears og she really stretched on me reason I took off the humidity dome on the right a white crack

Come one come all this should be a great one!!!:welcome::smokeout:

Last edited:
Nice man I'll grab a seat for this one :pop:
Going have some frosty buds with those strains... Good move switching to Coco as well definitely the best way to go with the Autopots. [emoji106]
Good luck with these.:pass:
Thanks Hans the growth has already been amazing these girls were still in their seed packs less then a week ago [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] hoping to match that monster glueberry yu have I know in my dreams right lol keep rocking it man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

hey Izzy, impressive germination speed! Who's the bigger girl?
Thanks paper towel in DVD case wrapped in a t-shirt then put in top of tent 2days later beans ready to be planted with a nice sized tap [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] sorry going to edit that, the bigger girl is the 3bears og

Subbed up, I'm liking the lighting and nutrient selection [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me as well this round no recharge in the res got all funny on me last grow top feeding 1to2 times a week [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] saw ya over at DGC been brushing up on my skills

Last edited:
gonna be a badass grow man! ill be watching!:pop: I use Remo now as well...
i will begin my autopots around the 1st:cooldance:
Thanks for stopping by trip I'm really excited about the remo line, will be using pyroclay with the coco just like remo does since the line doesn't carry it's own silica trying to get buds big as your head hahaha

Back