Dinafem White Cheese Autoflowering (Dinafem)

Which will perform best?

• Total voters
I say get experimental. You can absolutely save those. I had five autos under one 28 watt cfl, there was a surprise this grow, lol. They satyed unedr that about two weeks longer than they should have. Once I moved them to a grow tent, under a giant photoperiod, they took off. I have a 300watt 5 wattdiode Apollo Horticulture panel about four inches from them. It is tilted at a 35-45 degree angle. They doubled in size the first day. Autos are the most responsive plants I know of.
both mine are angled, think i'll lower em down a bit more

Yes, just get the light much closer. At least 6 inches or less. Do you prefer I use metric? I can do either.
I can do 6 inches, originally I was trying to get the GSC to stretch up some, she's so damn bush but now she's showing sex maybe over course ex few days she'll put on some length

With Hydro and supersoils, you need to get close. Those are designed for optimal conditions. Let that little light of yours shine.
WP_20160314_22_04_33_Pro[1].jpg

I am using a light mover, so not as close as my 400 watt Apollo Horticulture. But, the ones to the right are under a stationary 180 watt Vipar. The tall one in the front almost touches it lol. It shows not burning or bleaching. The buds are noticeable bigger by the day. The stretch finally stopped.

As you are using led and I have very little knowledge on this I will not be much help with the lighting, from what has been said you have 2 exactly the same panels so maybe as said try an experiment with the 2 panels. Also the hand test has always served me well in the past :toke:

I would think that the GSC is going to put on some height as she starts to flower, she is a busy lady :thumbsup:

All the best and thank you for the picture update :toke:

D-M.

With Hydro and supersoils, you need to get close. Those are designed for optimal conditions. Let that little light of yours shine.
View attachment 542069
I am using a light mover, so not as close as my 400 watt Apollo Horticulture. But, the ones to the right are under a stationary 180 watt Vipar. The tall one in the front almost touches it lol. It shows not burning or bleaching. The buds are noticeable bigger by the day. The stretch finally stopped.
l
As you are using led and I have very little knowledge on this I will not be much help with the lighting, from what has been said you have 2 exactly the same panels so maybe as said try an experiment with the 2 panels. Also the hand test has always served me well in the past :toke:

I would think that the GSC is going to put on some height as she starts to flower, she is a busy lady :thumbsup:

All the best and thank you for the picture update :toke:

D-M.
Did you notice the WhiteCheese she has smaller structure, the pic doesn't do it justice but she's got some good side branching. Question for you DM do you or any have knowledge on results of that strain grown outside? I got about 2 weeks (1st week april) and I will be setting out this years outdoor crop, I am throwing some autos in the mix. Curious about any Dinafem strains that do particulary well outside. :)

l

Did you notice the WhiteCheese she has smaller structure, the pic doesn't do it justice but she's got some good side branching. Question for you DM do you or any have knowledge on results of that strain grown outside? I got about 2 weeks (1st week april) and I will be setting out this years outdoor crop, I am throwing some autos in the mix. Curious about any Dinafem strains that do particulary well outside. :)

Last season we saw great results with our xxl range and with blue kush,critical+2.0,white widow and blue widow autos :toke:

Where in the world are you located?

All the best

D-M.

Last season we saw great results with our xxl range and with blue kush,critical+2.0,white widow and blue widow autos :toke:

Where in the world are you located?

All the best

D-M.
I'm located in the Smokey Mountains (USA) we have a lovely LONG growing season, it has it's issues though digging and planting in rocky clay ground on sides of mountains doesn't make for the most fun. With the xxl types whats them like a 90 day plant or something?

Back