Dinafem Dinafem White Cheese Auto, Small CFL Grow

March 21st, 2019: 25 Days from Seed

I decided to try a LST on this plant. It'll be a learning experience for me. I hope that I don't screw it up. I guess we will see what happens.
full

full

Beautifully done :thumbsup:

Let's see how she responds, I think she will respond well :pass:

Thanks for the update mate, I'll drop back in on the next :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

:baghead: I got some sad news. I had to make a trip out to Vancouver and while I was there my stay got extended from 4 to 7 days because the company I work for never has their shit together. Anyways, by the time I got back the plant was DRY. I had to put her down. It was beyond help...crispy. I thought that it would be ok while I was gone but the extra days were more that it could handle I guess. Totally my fault but still sucks. I've never killed one before :sadcry:.

:baghead: I got some sad news. I had to make a trip out to Vancouver and while I was there my stay got extended from 4 to 7 days because the company I work for never has their shit together. Anyways, by the time I got back the plant was DRY. I had to put her down. It was beyond help...crispy. I thought that it would be ok while I was gone but the extra days were more that it could handle I guess. Totally my fault but still sucks. I've never killed one before :sadcry:.

So sorry to read this buddy, do you have seeds to try again?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

So sorry to read this buddy, do you have seeds to try again?

Mark..
Hey Mark,
Thanks for your condolences :pass: I feel like such an idiot about it. It's certainly not the end of the world but it's a little embarrassing. History now though..I am over it I think, on to the next. I have a good stock of seeds, thanks for asking. I've already started a new grow and I'll post about it soon. Until then my friend...:toke:

Hey Mark,
Thanks for your condolences :pass: I feel like such an idiot about it. It's certainly not the end of the world but it's a little embarrassing. History now though..I am over it I think, on to the next. I have a good stock of seeds, thanks for asking. I've already started a new grow and I'll post about it soon. Until then my friend...:toke:

Until next time mate :pass:

Mark..

Back