Dinafem Dinafem OG Kush: Photo, CFL Grow

Hi! Healthy looking plant. I was drawn here by cfl and photo grow. I'm planting Dinafem Cal Hash seeds very soon and used to grow with cfl. How about adding some bulbs for lower parts? The most convenient in cfl was how close they could get.
Thanks @omnious I was thinking the same thing lately. I have been looking for some LED tube style lighting that I may be able to mount low in my cabinet to light the lower portion of the plant. Maybe a CFL fixture if i can find something that would work.

December 2nd, 2018
92 Days from Seed, 52 Days from 12-12 Switch.

One more update before the final harvest update. It won't be long now. She's filling in nicely. Super frosty too.
@Dinafem-Mark What you do think? Is it getting close? I'm not in a rush. I was thinking another week to 10 days.

full

full

full

full

full

Hi! Healthy looking plant. I was drawn here by cfl and photo grow. I'm planting Dinafem Cal Hash seeds very soon and used to grow with cfl. How about adding some bulbs for lower parts? The most convenient in cfl was how close they could get.

Fantastic advice :pass:

All the best

Mark..

December 2nd, 2018
92 Days from Seed, 52 Days from 12-12 Switch.

One more update before the final harvest update. It won't be long now. She's filling in nicely. Super frosty too.
@Dinafem-Mark What you do think? Is it getting close? I'm not in a rush. I was thinking another week to 10 days.

full

full

full

full

full

One word my friend "stunning"

Each update your closer to harvest and some stunning looking flowers being grown :bong:

Personally I would say 7 day's mate possibly 1p then you can get the scissors out and your fingers sticky :bong:

Keep those beautiful shots coming as harvest is approaching fast :pass:

All the best

Mark..

December 13th, 2018
103 Days from Seed, 63 Days from 12-12 Switch

I think it was time. Harvest Day! Most of the trichomes were cloudy, still had a few clear ones hanging around and some amber ones sprinkled in. But I think it was time. The buds are fat and look fabulous! Smells wonderful :yay: I'll be back with a final weight and a brief smoke report once I get these babies dried and cured up a bit.

full

full

full

full

Just a portion of the harvest
full

December 13th, 2018
103 Days from Seed, 63 Days from 12-12 Switch

I think it was time. Harvest Day! Most of the trichomes were cloudy, still had a few clear ones hanging around and some amber ones sprinkled in. But I think it was time. The buds are fat and look fabulous! Smells wonderful :yay: I'll be back with a final weight and a brief smoke report once I get these babies dried and cured up a bit.

full

full

full

full

Just a portion of the harvest
full

Beautifully done mate and a lovely looking end harvest. Let those flowers dry nice and slow then by Xmas or early new year you'll have some super potent flower on your hands :pass:

Thank you so much for putting the pre and post harvest shots up and thank you for this great diary :bong:

The time is coming where you can kick back and enjoy your hard work :pass:

All the best

Mark..

thanks for this journal! It's a great reference for me!
I have some Og Kush photo from Dinafem that I plan to grow soon (after some dialing in of my setup using bag-seeds) and i think we have a somewhat similar setup.
I will use a 7 liter bucket (1.5 gal), hydro nutes and just coco as medium, lighted by an autocob inside a 2x2x4 tent.
If I'm able to produce a plant as yours I'll be quite happy!!

Question: how tall was it by the end?

Back