Dinafem Dinafem OG Kush: Photo, CFL Grow

Beautifully done mate and a lovely looking end harvest. Let those flowers dry nice and slow then by Xmas or early new year you'll have some super potent flower on your hands :pass:

Thank you so much for putting the pre and post harvest shots up and thank you for this great diary :bong:

The time is coming where you can kick back and enjoy your hard work :pass:

All the best

Mark..
Thank you Mark! I really appreciate you watching my grow and commenting as it went along. It means a lot to me. Thank you good Sir! All the best in 2019!

thanks for this journal! It's a great reference for me!
I have some Og Kush photo from Dinafem that I plan to grow soon (after some dialing in of my setup using bag-seeds) and i think we have a somewhat similar setup.
I will use a 7 liter bucket (1.5 gal), hydro nutes and just coco as medium, lighted by an autocob inside a 2x2x4 tent.
If I'm able to produce a plant as yours I'll be quite happy!!

Question: how tall was it by the end?

Hi Cosimo,
It makes me very happy that someone else can benefit from my journal. That is really the reason for me doing it. My plant ended up about 36 inches (91 cm) tall. I did tie down the main cola at one point (as the plant was getting too tall for my cabinet) so you can probably add another 6 inches to the total height. The plant almost tripled in height from the time I started 12-12. Good luck with your grow! If I can help let me know.

Ended up with 52 grams (1.8 oz). I have it all in jars now. Just about ready to put away to cure for a while. I haven't tried any bud yet but the scissor hash was excellent :lol: Very happy with this plant. I enjoyed growing it very much and I am sure that I will enjoy the harvest even more. Note: excuse the boobies, just some posters on the wall in my grow room. Till next time, Cheers!

full

Ended up with 52 grams (1.8 oz). I have it all in jars now. Just about ready to put away to cure for a while. I haven't tried any bud yet but the scissor hash was excellent :lol: Very happy with this plant. I enjoyed growing it very much and I am sure that I will enjoy the harvest even more. Note: excuse the boobies, just some posters on the wall in my grow room. Till next time, Cheers!

full

Nice to see the end product is Jared up and curing and who doesn't like "boobies"

A great grow with a very nice harvest :pass:

Well done mate and thank you for helping other member's :bong: just one reason we love the AFN :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back