Dinafem Dinafem OG Kush: Photo, CFL Grow

November 3rd, 2018: 63 Days from seed.
The plant is still growing taller. I am running out of room in the cabinet. I decided to tie the main stalk down to try and save some space. I always hate doing this as I am afraid that the stem will break. So far it seems to be good. In less than a day it has curled back up towards the light. It's got to stop stretching soon, doesn't it? it's 23 days from 12-12 switch. Maybe I am not done tying things down yet. Haha. Still, I am loving the way this plant is growing. So far, my biggest and best yet.
Before the tie down.
full

Tie Down.
full

After 1 Day
full

full

November 8th, 2018
68 Days from seed, 28 Days from 12-12 switch.
Vertical growth seems to be slowing. I only had to raise the lights about an inch or so this week. I am very happy how this one is coming along so far.
full

full

full

Looking fantastic mate :thumbsup:

The vertical growth should now be over so no more stretch and we will see focus shift to big fat bud production and trichome development :pass:

You look in great shape so far. Bring on those big beautiful looking flowers :bong:

Until next time :pass:

All the best

Mark..

November 17th, 2018

77 Days from Seed, 37 Days from 12-12 Switch. The buds are filling in and getting very FROSTY. Everything seems to be going pretty good really. I probably won't update again until harvest day. Wish me luck
default_peace.gif

full
full
full
full

Filling out really well mate and that trichome coverage is crazy :pass:

Nice work buddy. At day 37 of bloom you have roughly 30 days left until harvest so still more weight to go on :thumbsup:

Looming in really good shape :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Hi! Healthy looking plant. I was drawn here by cfl and photo grow. I'm planting Dinafem Cal Hash seeds very soon and used to grow with cfl. How about adding some bulbs for lower parts? The most convenient in cfl was how close they could get.

Back