Dinafem Dinafem Critical+ 2.0 Auto

40 Days
I picked up some Cal/Mag (GH- CaliMagic) and gave 'er a feeding as per the directions. I watered with the Cal/Mag addition alone, the water PPM was 475. I'll keep a good eye to see if there is an improvement. So far the yellow/ brown spots are showing only on the oldest first 3 sets of leaves at the very bottom of the plant.
Overall I'm pretty happy about how things are coming along so far. Thanks again for all of the help :thanks:
58cm (23 inches) tall now. Carbon filter on full time :biggrin:
Can anyone tell me how often I should be adding Cal/Mag to the waterings? Or, is it trail and error until you figure it our depending on local water supply, strain etc?
full

full

full

40 Days
I picked up some Cal/Mag (GH- CaliMagic) and gave 'er a feeding as per the directions. I watered with the Cal/Mag addition alone, the water PPM was 475. I'll keep a good eye to see if there is an improvement. So far the yellow/ brown spots are showing only on the oldest first 3 sets of leaves at the very bottom of the plant.
Overall I'm pretty happy about how things are coming along so far. Thanks again for all of the help :thanks:
Can anyone tell me how often I should be adding Cal/Mag to the waterings? Or, is it trail and error until you figure it our depending on local water supply, strain etc?
full

full

:smoking: Jeff, missed the tag,... system bugs like the photo problem are still around, but new software is coming!
No more Ca-Mg, that was a fat dose,.. I don't see either Ca or Mg defc., and the nutes have some in it as well, so let that be for a bit... If anything you might consider a bloom booster, something high PK but not crazy hot, something like KoolBloom liquid 0-10-10 is good!... Your feeds, how frequent?

Last edited:
:smoking: Jeff, missed the tag,... system bugs like the photo problem are still around, but new software is coming!
No more Ca-Mg, that was a fat dose,.. I don't see either Ca or Mg defc., and the nutes have some in it as well, so let that be for a bit... If anything you might consider a bloom booster, something high PK but not crazy hot, something like KoolBloom liquid 0-10-10 is good!... Your feeds, how frequent?
Thanks for the advice. I have taken note of all that information. I'll be holding off on any nutes or other additions for a while and see what she does. I think she's looking great so far :biggrin: I've added KoolBloom about a week ago. Thanks again!

Last edited:
40 Days
full

full

full

Oh yes looking much healthier and back on track :thumbsup:

Looking good in here :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

56 Days
A few more pics...probably last until harvest day. Buds are solid and frosty. Should get even fatter and frostier :woohoo1:. Haha.
full

full

I harvested this plant on day 65. It seemed a little early to me but all signs said that she was ready. I am very happy about how it turned out.

full

full

full

full

She looked ripe and ready to harvest to me buddy :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the harvest mate and thank you for the great diary :pass:

Time to get those fliers dry and cured :thumbsup:

Please drop back in with your thoughts on the end product when the time is right :pass:

Until then :slap:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back