Has anybody tried the Dabado units? I gave up smoking for box mods several years back, and this looks about as close as it comes to a full dab rig on the go...
hqdefault.jpg

Woot woot,, look at you guys go!!! .... The sun is pounding, the eth is finishing, next stop, my rig.. Bwahahaha
image.jpeg
this morn after cooking b-fast i used the heat to lay the glob flat and thin
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
here comes the sun.. Do-n do do do( in beatles voice)

That looks interesting, i like it!!!!!

It does indeed, from what I've seen, it'll go to 120 watts, I've got an old 3x18650 mod sittin in a box do in nothin... maybe after the fall harvest. Comes with 3 nails, titanium, ceramic and quartz... ain't cheep, but if it's a real kicker, I could see it going on camping trips etc.

IMG_20170815_202922.jpg

I'm ready to try again. What do you think about fresh frozen, dried and jarred, frozen, and mixing the two? Best to keep separate or could I get the best of both worlds? I'm strictly using sun for evap.

Attachments

• IMG_20170815_202922.jpg
    IMG_20170815_202922.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 65
View attachment 792674
I'm ready to try again. What do you think about fresh frozen, dried and jarred, frozen, and mixing the two? Best to keep separate or could I get the best of both worlds? I'm strictly using sun for evap.
Hi bro, woot woot lookie there!!! I would keep the two separate but theres no right and wrong way, once you get the process down, youll be tweaking the process for your best extraction.. we are always here to help!! Always chill everything weather its fresh or dried cured.. this will keep chlorophyll pickup to a minimum....whoa sheet, gonna be a party at your house!!!!!

Hi bro, woot woot lookie there!!! I would keep the two separate but theres no right and wrong way, once you get the process down, youll be tweaking the process for your best extraction.. we are always here to help!! Always chill everything weather its fresh or dried cured.. this will keep chlorophyll pickup to a minimum....whoa sheet, gonna be a party at your house!!!!!
Just prepping for tomorrow lol bottle been in freezer since last night. I've got fresh bud I'm not exactly Happy with, got dry bud as well along with trimmings. I usually just make canna butter, bit I've got enough to hold me over awhile so i figured I'd try to blend the 2, dry and fresh. Get the terpenes mostly from the fresh, and more return from the dry. From my understanding that's the difference. Figured I'd try and bring the best of both into one. I'll post as many pictures as possible. Including weights. Thanks for all your help man.

Back