that looks perfect for both bubble and extracts ... :eyebrows:

@Ash-a-Ton @budelee ...

I will bring a nice selection of homemade and Moroccan hash for the party :vibe:
Yep. If it works, it will be good.
I should use my eth next time I harvest.

We do need to put our heads together again, it was a shame when our canna ice cream idea couldnt get funded.. Dang them dairy farmers....

Sod the dairy farmer they are killing the planet anyways, what about doing a dairy-free canna ice-cream? Yum!

Nice work on the eth extracts there @budelee . I looked at our store for some EC but there wasn't any. I'll have to check another place.
In the US some states dont allow 190 proof.. The 151 will work but much more water in it, anyway, if your state does allow 190 there are many many brands that are cheaper than everclear.. Good luck( also online some places will ship)

In the US some states dont allow 190 proof.. The 151 will work but much more water in it, anyway, if your state does allow 190 there are many many brands that are cheaper than everclear.. Good luck( also online some places will ship)

I live in Ca, 151 only, but have seen a couple places that will ship food grade 190 for cooking purposes... haven't ordered yet, still a month and a half from harvest. Probably not real cost effective.

Great service from Vapefriend. The Dabstorm is shipped!

I have 2 L 96% (192 proof?) alc. Will have to study The Gospel According to @budelee once again from the beginning.

Yes, I have!

The atomizer looks very promissing. Have a look.

That actually looks like a beautiful beast. Be careful on the first few hits. I'm sure there will be a learning curve. A few coughs at first. But I believe when you get the correct draw strength and time for your personal preference you will be a happy dabber
A dabber Dan man to come.
Yup. New dab hash tag. For the movie quote buffs and the dabbers.
[HASHTAG]#dabberdanman[/HASHTAG]
Cum I'm a dabber Dan man too

Back