We do need to put our heads together again, it was a shame when our canna ice cream idea couldnt get funded.. Dang them dairy farmers....
We will fund it with the proceeds from the canna shop. Sell treats to the stoners after they smoke those nugs of yours. :headbang:

We will fund it with the proceeds from the canna shop. Sell treats to the stoners after they smoke those nugs of yours. :headbang:
A bib will be mandatory
image.jpeg

I use the guestimate and as long as you know say a ball park % and weight with a finished weight or volume of the oil/resin you can get hand grenade close and at least keep yourself off the floor. Say you squish 1g 15% and get 20% as live resin ballpark is 150 mg / .20g you will never be @ 100% extraction so one gram of live resin would be in the ballpark of 600-750 mg thc a 20% variance. This is close because the chances are your pot is more than 15% and you are extracting closer to 80% or less of the total thc

So yeah I can see one gram putting you on the floor. I did this once I made my tincture (one wash) and squeezed it all out. I then ran a shot of gin through as a second wash and made an iced tea highball....lol that was with 7 grams flower. I was sooo close to green out, flat on the floor with one foot upon the couch for orientation.

:aha:or :doc3: you decide lol

I use the guestimate and as long as you know say a ball park % and weight with a finished weight or volume of the oil/resin you can get hand grenade close and at least keep yourself off the floor. Say you squish 1g 15% and get 20% as live resin ballpark is 150 mg / .20g you will never be @ 100% extraction so one gram of live resin would be in the ballpark of 600-750 mg thc a 20% variance. This is close because the chances are your pot is more than 15% and you are extracting closer to 80% or less

So yeah I can see one gram putting you on the floor. I did this once I made my tincture (one wash) and squeezed it all out. I then ran a shot of gin through as a second wash and made an iced tea highball....lol that was with 7 grams flower. I was sooo close to green out, flat on the floor with one foot upon the couch for orientation.

:aha:or :doc3: you decide lol
TY brudda!! Once i get past this hump of having to find a new job, i will re focus my energies toward the edibles, and i will be using the info you supplied for the dosage... I think its time to pit that caviar/ moon rock to the test!!!!!!:pass: Passing to @Tbag . Rep slap!!

Hehe.. I still have this last pan to give it a try!!
Now I want to make eth hash again lol. Off in 2 weeks for a weekend.
So starting Friday after next around noon my time. Hash bash with bude and Ash. Damnit! I should have had hobbes change my name to hash-ton bahahaha just thought of that one lol

Who ever else is in. Is more than welcome. I'll do my 2 hour extraction. Or start it Thursday night.
Dabbing by 420 with fresh eth hash with bude and the gang for our hash bash.
@budelee
Make a new banner lol. It's going down. Next friedday

Who ever else is in. Is more than welcome. I'll do my 2 hour extraction. Or start it Thursday night.
Dabbing by 420 with fresh eth hash with bude and the gang for our hash bash.
@budelee
Make a new banner lol. It's going down. Next friedday
@Son of Hobbes @Rebel , can we get a header banner to invite our members to a Hash Party in Live Stoners next Friday aug 4???? Come party with us guys!!

Back