Sooo, i took a nugget, cut it in half, good coverage to the middle, cut into 4 pieces and its still soaked!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Smoking hashballs batman, these nugs burn for a while!!!!

Awesome @Rebel !!! It looks great!! The "live extract now" banner can come down.. Whew it was a long day, but now im relaxin!!! Dont forget to come party with us!!!!!

I'll stop in.. I'm flying to FL for a few days on the 5th so I'll be doing last min shit...

:pass:

Awesome!!! Goin home for a bit??Im jelly, so wanna move back...

Well sorta lol I'm from New York originally... Southern NY. My mom and step dad have had a second home there for years then bout 3 yrs ago my mom retired and moved there permanently. So now I have to go to FL to see them instead of NY. What a shame LMAO!

They are in Lee County... You from FL originally bro? :pass: I'm just going for a few days. Momma is flying me down... :pass:

Well sorta lol I'm from New York originally... Southern NY. My mom and step dad have had a second home there for years then bout 3 yrs ago my mom retired and moved there permanently. So now I have to go to FL to see them instead of NY. What a shame LMAO!

They are in Lee County... You from FL originally bro? :pass: I'm just going for a few days. Momma is flying me down... :pass:
No, from Colo,I spent two yrs in clearwater, but i do wanna move to the panhandle area.. Coincidence, my wife is from NY but moved to Fla when she was 4...

No, from Colo,I spent two yrs in clearwater, but i do wanna move to the panhandle area.. Coincidence, my wife is from NY but moved to Fla when she was 4...

That's funny my best friend is from and lives in Lakewood, CO. We lived in Vegas together for a few years... Born and raised New Yorker here... left in 2003 to work in LV... Left LV in 2008 to move here with the Wife. Wife is from here... :pass:

Back