Awe mang, i've been rolling these jumbo spliffs and putting kief and wax drippings in them... Pure knockdown power!!! ...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

For anybody interested. I will be running a batch of "Live Eth" , on Monday July 24, I will of course use pics to document from start to finish... If there are any questions about the process that are not clear, dont hesitate to ask, there are in fact many outstanding members who have have added info to this thread and are also available to help... Throwing a tag out for tomorrows pull/documentation.... @pop22 @Ash-a-Ton @jingo @Bekay @AmberTrichome @archie gemmill @johnp540 @Root @Eekman @Son of Hobbes (caviar time).. @iWumbo @Chris Stroupe @Dudeski @Micron Creek @Rebel Apologies if i forgot anybody, not intentional

Going to take a crack at a very high quality run this week sometime. A very short bath and a fast removal of the plant. Then slow filter remainder and Purge. Going for eth gold.

2nd wash.. going to let soak same as the one I have had soaking a while. Might get some vg and flavoring and get a decent vape. Try to quit the cigs with thc vape juice.

Here is a macro of some bho I made. I know it's the wrong spot. But seems we all love our hash
View attachment 783568
Yes we do!!!! I have a tube that holds about 7 grams and another that holds about 30 grams.. I dont bho often because of the purge but maybe ill try a batch thru the oven like you do!!!!

Yes we do!!!! I have a tube that holds about 7 grams and another that holds about 30 grams.. I dont bho often because of the purge but maybe ill try a batch thru the oven like you do!!!!
Key to the oven is wide surface area. More area for tane to escape. I Purge my eth in the oven too. Helps get the water out as well.

Safety Note. I do not put anything more than 2-3 tbl spoons of liquid eth in oven. I hot bath it down til it's oven safe.

Back