the dosage calculator assumes starting material as bud.like a 10g bud is just 9g of green stuff and 1g of thc.
but you started with and extract not a bud.untested (lab)your extract is in the region of 60-90%thc.
so thats why i think we need to get the rough figure of how much bud did it take to make the 2.5g of your extract ? as thats the figure needed for the dosage calculation.
or im really confuddled or that eddible is much stronger than you think.
maybe i dunno,whos good at sums round here ?
:pighug:
usually a pound of shit will give you 1-2 oz

ur getting famous off this ehh bude, show a guy the lake and he fishes it dry

and you cannot calculate any dosage without a thc%
90% at 1000mg per gram = easy math archie
to get a ruff estimate on dose per good divide by whatever.. so if u made 12 cookies take that number divide by 12 and each cookie is roughly that

... 75mg per cookie ya gobshite:pighug:

Last edited:
Been too long since I visited this thread! I'm growing some genuine Riff Mountain hash plant and hope to use most of the bud for traditional hash! They just sprouted so this is a ways off.

Great thread!

:slap::slap:

Made some iso wax today . First I rinsed my rig with iso then I washed some Stone dragons trim as well as some nugs ..... went off without a hitch . Unless you count a brief fire on the wax iso that was extinguished quickly. It came out good 4 hours boil and, I dabbed some it tastes like funnel cakes

I apologize for lack of photos as didn't think of taking pics until I already started evaping .
1500141136483-545554992.jpg
15001413495751154301089.jpg
20170715_104125.jpg
1500144550038-545554992.jpg
is there an badge for making wax ??

Edit☆☆ forgot to mention I filtered through unbleached coffee filters

Last edited:
first dab of the wax. It is pretty stable it suprise me it snapped a piece off when I tried to scape a dab . I'm able to hold it In my hands aswell without it sticking to my skin.
The smoke tastes like a funnel cake and the wax itself is pretty much odorless . Also no sizzles or crackling popping when dabbed . . The video is of the first dab , I let it be heated more for about 45 mins after that video and it's even more better looking .

Also before I caught it on fire by accident it was a beautiful golden honey color I'm guessing the fire burned it to darkness

Been too long since I visited this thread! I'm growing some genuine Riff Mountain hash plant and hope to use most of the bud for traditional hash! They just sprouted so this is a ways off.

Great thread!

:slap::slap:
Thank You for dropping in and contributing..cant wait ti see the Riff !!!!

first dab of the wax. It is pretty stable it suprise me it snapped a piece off when I tried to scape a dab . I'm able to hold it In my hands aswell without it sticking to my skin.
The smoke tastes like a funnel cake and the wax itself is pretty much odorless . Also no sizzles or crackling popping when dabbed . . The video is of the first dab , I let it be heated more for about 45 mins after that video and it's even more better looking .

Also before I caught it on fire by accident it was a beautiful golden honey color I'm guessing the fire burned it to darkness

Woot woot!!! Lookie you go bro!!! Thats friggin awesome, good choice on the filters too!!! i'll be watching for another update!!!

Woot woot, lookie that new badge!! Dont forget to thank @Rebel

Back