Ill match a gram with ya budelee . I saw this sign somewhere and was like budelee prolly got this on his porch
8100ba8bc14faeaf92954e9e316ecbff.jpg

Ooohh. Do you do your own??
No sir , I wish I had a closed loop Co2 extractor . I bought this wax from an local delivery for $20 and they threw in a free gram of blue dreams . I wanna try some rosin presses or some type of extract when I chop the last 2 stone dragon I got

No sir , I wish I had a closed loop Co2 extractor . I bought this wax from an local delivery for $20 and they threw in a free gram of blue dreams . I wanna try some rosin presses or some type of extract when I chop the last 2 stone dragon I got
Dang, thats pretty cheap.. I never bought any from the dispensary, but i see the prices in the local mags/papers.the rec prices are crazy high!!

I ate a piece of decarbed skykar white whike making butter once. Let me tell ya, eating a piece works! I need to get a stash going for in the go buzzes. Unfortunately, im on the wagon trying to get another job. Hopefully not too much longer. Will just get a really good buzz when i can smoke again.
No whizzar? Lol. I damn sure got mine lmao

No, i really got to get away from where I am now. The stress and bullshit will kill me way before not smokin a few weeks. It sux but well worth the wait.

Yeah, the butter that machine makes is fine! Especially since we use buds only, premium butter. One cookie is a great 5 hour buzz

No, i really got to get away from where I am now. The stress and bullshit will kill me way before not smokin a few weeks. It sux but well worth the wait.

Yeah, the butter that machine makes is fine! Especially since we use buds only, premium butter. One cookie is a great 5 hour buzz
5 hour cookie. Now we are talking bro. Standard choco chip or something else? I make it all as one. Peanut butter, oatmeal, raisin, choco chips sometimes the white chocolate chips instead

Chico chip, recipe from the MB Website. I make the butter stout. I think it absorbed thru my skin the last time i made it. Omg, what a great trip! I was seeing shit in the dark, grinnin my ass off until I went to sleep. Cant wait to do that again.

I got stuck adulting so i couldnt eat the wax.. It is 6:30 pm and i just ate the decarbed filter remains.. I will check in for the next three hours to report any effects
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back