Umm. I fold? I can't call. Lmao.
Well dont run away,, just hit this and relax!!!
image.jpeg
I made it, im here, im gitin mashed!!!!

I don't see Willie dabbing. Maybe rosin. But I'd peg him as a flower n bubble guy
Yup yup your absolutely right, he had some full melt bubble , shit was the bomb......he comes thru the CO all the time, same with carlos santana snoop dog and Tommy Chong ( to name a few),they are all connected with dispensaries here!!!( of coure i kidding about willie tho)

I ate a piece of decarbed skykar white whike making butter once. Let me tell ya, eating a piece works! I need to get a stash going for in the go buzzes. Unfortunately, im on the wagon trying to get another job. Hopefully not too much longer. Will just get a really good buzz when i can smoke again.

I ate a piece of decarbed skykar white whike making butter once. Let me tell ya, eating a piece works! I need to get a stash going for in the go buzzes. Unfortunately, im on the wagon trying to get another job. Hopefully not too much longer. Will just get a really good buzz when i can smoke again.
Ahh man Dudeski, with that MBM, i bet you make the killer edibles all the time.. Sucks having to stop or look for a job but i have been there too..I will have to dry up before i return to work in a few months. Until then, im like a kid in a candy store!! GL on the job search!!

Job hunts man. Good luck. @Dudeski why ride the sober train instead of investing in fake urine?

tenor (12).gif

Back