that's most likely the haul off the run
Sup brudda!! Heres the second tray, this is the live extract.,,. The third/iso is on the hotplate...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Do you ship some of your edibles to me?
Wished i would at be at your state of knowlege...
Can you access 190 proof or 99% iso alcohol where you are?? The process is pretty easy if you het the stuff to do it.. Shipping you say.... Lol... I wish every place was legal with no restrictions...

Yes, i can do get it and friends are doing it, but i'm time limited...no chance!
But will follow yours and learning from the pro's on AFN!
Cheers:pass:

Can you access 190 proof or 99% iso alcohol where you are?? The process is pretty easy if you het the stuff to do it.. Shipping you say.... Lol... I wish every place was legal with no restrictions...
That reminds me. Forgot to grab mo his clear.
But hold off on that bude. I'm on my way. Ya know. To help. And manage safety

Yes, i can do get it and friends are doing it, but i'm time limited...no chance!
But will follow yours and learning from the pro's on AFN!
Cheers:pass:
Ohhh nice.. Once you have a setup, a pull takes about 90 minutes, longer if you want shatter.. This is low cost, low tech, safety is the big thing, alcohol will evaporate naturally, it just takes longer, and the settling fumes/explosion is where the dangers of home extracting are..

The edible wax is done and is sitting under a pyrex, in the sun for a final purge,this oil is nice amber/golden clear, i'll try and get a better shotView attachment 769415View attachment 769414 the longer and hotter it is purged, the more it will turn to shatter. Shatter can be a pain to work with sometimes, so i shoot for a thick wax just before the shatter stage
That's some purrty looking sauce budelee

Back