I been wondering a long time, and Now that I have screens I can test some time but what if I dry ice some hash do you think it could clean up to a full melt ? I know you could prob clean it up to clean product but I kinda that it might damage the trich heads.? What do you think? Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this
Nahh it cool, im not"the master" with dry sifting so maybe watch a few videos.. But the longer any material is worked.. The greater the chance for contamination..

Heres an example @Ripper .. Same starting material.. 73 mic to the left 120 middle.. 180 to right.. Dry ice method.. More contaminated thru longer shaking and "looser" screens
image.jpeg

Nahh it cool, im not"the master" with dry sifting so maybe watch a few videos.. But the longer any material is worked.. The greater the chance for contamination..

I've prob seen every video that got from Bret to bubble man to johny b and researched all over to find dry ice hash clean up to full melt because you would technically only need 2 screens a bag to do that. But thanks any ways bro

Here ya go @Ash-a-Ton @Frankthetank I cover all sorts of extractions in here.. Feel free to add..
image.jpeg
at the start. This was just to show that even after using some buds on the rosin press, theres still oil to be had.. Soak/fitler/purge, bam, Qwiso!!
image.jpeg
the lighter color is a second wash, the first eash liquid is thick with oil!!
image.jpeg
I use painters strainer/screens and leave it oustide for the sun and wind to do the work..
image.jpeg
She is just about done right here.. the longer it sits at a good purge temp, the more shattery the product will get..

Back