I'm reading from the beginning bro, I can't wait to give this a go. I've only made butter and tincture so this is a little different but I'm sure I can make it happen.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yup,and theres always somebody around to help.. Itll be a good read for ya.. It veered a little off course with the vape discussion but it was for a reason.. I dumper a few ounces of bud thru the trim bin ,but ive got plenty more on the ready!!

What screens would I use to clean it up?
Hey rip,that ones a little iffy because if there is plant matter that is as small as a 45/73 micron trich,the matter would also make it thru the screen.. Best bet is use what you got and work it better next time.. Running dry ice is similar in that the first 30 or so seconds will give grade A thru a 73 mic, but after that it starts getting contaminates in it..

Last edited:
Hey rip,thays ones a little iffy because it there is plant matter that is as small as a 45/73 micron trich,the matter would also make it thru the screen.. Best bet is use what you got and work it better next time.. Running dry ice is similar in that the first 30 or so seconds will give grade A thru a 73 mic, but after that it starts getting contaminates in it..

I been wondering a long time, and Now that I have screens I can test some time but what if I dry ice some hash do you think it could clean up to a full melt ? I know you could prob clean it up to clean product but I kinda that it might damage the trich heads.? What do you think? Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this

Hey rip,that ones a little iffy because if there is plant matter that is as small as a 45/73 micron trich,the matter would also make it thru the screen.. Best bet is use what you got and work it better next time.. Running dry ice is similar in that the first 30 or so seconds will give grade A thru a 73 mic, but after that it starts getting contaminates in it..
But it is ok to smoke not actually contaminated just a word that is used?

Back