3-5 grams is a lot when is comes to kief!! I prolly only got a few grams from the dry sift( ill weigh it in a bit) its getting the variety like you said!!

Yeah thats is a nice bit ! I saw a youtube video where they had a big screened drum tumbling trim. Scraped the box with a big putty knife to get it up. I bet 5 or 6 cups easy

029c1cf00d68be211509d24be736664c.jpg
this doesn't look like much cause it's all
Compact but it's gotta be like 20 grams of kief I've already used half of it just from smoking , the trim bin is where it's at for kief man everyharvest I get like half ounce of kief from it , what are good things I can do with all this tho?! Throw me some ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Compact but it's gotta be like 20 grams of kief I've already used half of it just from smoking , the trim bin is where it's at for kief man everyharvest I get like half ounce of kief from it , what are good things I can do with all this tho?! Throw me some ideas

Rosin, eth extract, hash capsules/hash edibles/ hash tincture, smoke it in a bowl with a screen, top it on a bowl, rolling in a joint, vape it, if you have the right size screens you can clean it up in to some type of melt that you can dab some what or clean it up to full melt (depends how much you want to clean it and have the right size screens), Thats all I can think of right now

The sky's the limit,what other gear do you have to run it another way/purify it? @Amber Trich is right!!

Making me work to find this thread lol. Got me out of live stoners for a minute anyway.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Making me work to find this thread lol. Got me out of live stoners for a minute anyway.

All good.. This thread covers many different methods( not bho tho) so theres sure to be an easy efficient way to get some extracts... But ya gotta post your results!!

All good.. This thread covers many different methods( not bho tho) so theres sure to be an easy efficient way to get some extracts... But ya gotta post your results!!
I'm reading from the beginning bro, I can't wait to give this a go. I've only made butter and tincture so this is a little different but I'm sure I can make it happen.

Back