And heres my makeshift drying station to get them to the shatter stage..i wasnt after quantity this time so a super quick wash left a light golden color on all three,i still have the eth runoff to purge and the BHO, those will be later today,i have to get a bit of shopping done..peace
image.jpeg
QWISO left..Live eth center..eth right...

Ahhh i gotcha!! Lets get an opinion from @archie gemmill and @pop22 they always have good info as well,,any chance of getting the 190 grain alcohol?? Im sure u looked which is why u use the iso,,i do iso pull a few times a year,the flavor is different than a eth pull but its damn potent!! You will be able to "taste" it if its not purged completely,and even if you can taste it,the levels are prolly low enough to not be of concern...post some pics..we wanna see!!!

Sorry for the delay, I kinda forgot to say I gave it all away before taking any pictures so once my current grow's over, I'll make sure to take as many pictures of the process as possible!

I managed another eth run last weekend but in the hopes of keeping things interesting i documented a dry sift extraction with some sugar leaves ive had sittin around for a while..from now on ill be saving this stuff because ive been in the habit of throwing it.. Here we go with sime pics and description of the simple and quick process for some potent kief..i could have melted this into a hash block but ill document that next time
image.jpeg
with the 120 micron screen pulled over a pyrex bowl to give a working surface for the material to be rolled over
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
you can see the kief laying at the bottom waiting to be worked gently thru the screen
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
after it was done( about 20 minutes) i had a nice pile of 120 kief ,the sugar trim will still be used for a topical later on as there is still potency left in there
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
the pure stuff to the right will be smoked as is and the non sifted stuff to the left will be "screened" at a later date....enjoy!!

Last edited:
Back