Heres a tease.....
image.jpeg
I have 9 more jars like this, this has been ran as an Eth extraction one time.. I save it, and heres why, theres plenty of good stuff left in there one jar, returned this much, ran thru the trim bin
image.jpeg
three jars worth... It could be ran as another final product and now theres no plant material to hassle with( other that the >150 mic that made it thru the screen)

Last edited:
Yes it is bad business...
I have this beautiful oil rig, but I can't handle the cough. I have tried to learn to smoke on water the last 25 years w/o success.
Have ya tried a vape pen? I've had some with bubbler attachments. More control over how big of a hit you take. My ol lady prefers the pen over any rig.

Have ya tried a vape pen? I've had some with bubbler attachments. More control over how big of a hit you take. My ol lady prefers the pen over any rig.
I have a grasshopper, but its a dry herb vape, its good, i use it as needed, but i have not tried an oil/vape...

I only have a vap for dry herb.
Vaps don't contain much weed, so would need to fill it 20 times to get stoned.

Awe mang, i've been rolling these jumbo spliffs and putting kief and wax drippings in them... Pure knockdown power!!! ...View attachment 783543View attachment 783544

We call those zombie joints... used to warm the extract till its spreadable paint the first half of a paper and roll. Warm the joint for a few minutes in a toaster oven to get the oil into the weed...and smoke... high school high...I'll be on the back deck staring @ the stars....

I only have a vap for dry herb.
Vaps don't contain much weed, so would need to fill it 20 times to get stoned.
I meant a vape for wax. I'll post a pic of mine when I get home
And agree on the dry here vape pens. Not for me

Not sure how strict this sub forum is. If I'm breaking a rule here bude delete this plz.

But look into ooze. I have tried several wax pens. This one is best for me. This brand anyway. Good coils. Great batteries. Awesome attachments. Unfortunately could not get them to interview here :(

Not sure how strict this sub forum is. If I'm breaking a rule here bude delete this plz.

But look into ooze. I have tried several wax pens. This one is best for me. This brand anyway. Good coils. Great batteries. Awesome attachments. Unfortunately could not get them to interview here :(
Shoot bro, we'll just have to go after em again !!!! No broken rule, in fact, theres a few pages in here where the vape talk was necessary,, as long as the info benefits somebody, and as long as it dont break the TOU, i welcome everybody

Back