Where The Green Grass Grows!

I emailed twisted tree yesterday. Was prolly the fastest email response from someone who sells seeds I ever had.with that said Was a pretty pointless email response. I asked if chemdawg would be rereleased. They have yet to reply on that guys. Also crinkle cut they didnt give me any help. All they said it was canadian crinkle. We all know this already but just was wondering what Canadian crinkle was. I replied again asking about chem again. Waiting for a response.

I also screenshot this message and added it to my next email to them stating there's multiple people wanting to know not just me

Well got emailed back again. Chemdawg may be released late this year. It's in the works with being crossed with a cookies cut. The person said it's a real beauty and will be released at some point. The Canadien crinkle ancestry was brushed off again.

Twisted Tree Orange Bubblegum at 31 days. Stretchy. Healthy.
DFE06B70-907E-4C44-9A83-A740319C9DF8.jpeg
72F244F4-ED5F-411B-AC9A-A8C5F4215BBA.jpeg
97E947B7-495D-456E-AA3C-8E11DD455686.jpeg

Between, my friends and me we have grown Twisted Cookies, Twisted Menagerie, Alien Moonrocks, Nova OG, Crinkle Cut.
All were very frosty, tasty, and very dense buds. Alien Moonrock was the strongest. Nobody has any complaints with TT gear in my circle.

Front is Nova at day 68, back taller one is one of the twisted cookies day 77. I thinks I am going to do a partial harvest later this week. These top buds are looking beautiful & ripe with plenty of amber trichomes, while the lower stuff is still green, and the tri's not much amber.
1611626434984.png

Back