Where The Green Grass Grows!

Orange Bubblegum - with no cure, a very pleasant buzz , just a feeling that all has been altered in a nice contented fashion. Smell while growing was a chemical citrus scent. A few days into the cure the wife says it smells like an orange peel . Happy with the results & will grow again.

Orange Bubblegum - with no cure, a very pleasant buzz , just a feeling that all has been altered in a nice contented fashion. Smell while growing was a chemical citrus scent. A few days into the cure the wife says it smells like an orange peel . Happy with the results & will grow again.
Great to hear that it’s Orange and not generic citrus. Got one just now transitioning. Gonna be big, with huge fans. Not exactly what I was expecting, space wise, but all good. Assuming she will be 80ish to finish

@Boognelson87 Twisted Tree Chemdawg? Is it a tester? Something we may see released soon??
I'm not sure... my very first order with green grass seeds I got it as a freebie.. got 2 seeds. Gave one to my buddy and this is the plant from it. I hope its released or rereleased or whatever.. hes got a mephisto white chem going next to it and this chemdawg is way better looking. And that white chem looks great..

Crinkle cut autos day 50: everything is going well. Smaller one is little behind in flower. Surprising being smaller but they both appear very similar. I'm starting to get a fruity cheese smell. Ive grown two critical cheese autos by dinafem. Has a similar smell not exact tho. Its unique to my nose. Very frosty.
20210124_112907.jpg
20210124_112916.jpg
20210124_112937.jpg
20210124_112948.jpg

Them girls look awesome and frosty indeed!:yoinks:
Thanks I'm gonna email twisted tree about the parents of this i think. And in process find out about their chemdawg. I've asked rebel over the course of last 6 weeks about crinkle without answer. I'll just ask them soon. They'll be able to tell me about chem anyways

Back