Where The Green Grass Grows!

Thanks for the info. I just placed an order for these,hope I made a good choice?
So far, I’m happy with her growth. Hoping for some real Orange tasting flower. She will get big, in bigger shoes.
Twisted Tree has solid genetics at very reasonable prices.
Proof is in the smoke.

:spels: yup, she's a doll! Did you do a little stem rub test yet, BC? She might show hints at her bud aroma...
@Waira . Holding out for a day or two, with fingers crossed. Stretching by leaps and bounds over the last couple days, and heading into flower, so maybe a little more aromatic soon. This gal may earn a coveted spot in your lineup? Takes up a bit of real estate....space vs yield?

Day 40 narcotic zkittles in 5 gallon. I ended up cutting 20 branches out of here before these photos. I usually wait til stretch is over remove some lowers but leave leaves. She's getting pretty full so decided to go ahead now. If its anything like my buddies there will be footballs coming off this thing in a few weeks.
20210127_205614.jpg
20210127_205604.jpg

Day 40 narcotic zkittles in 5 gallon. I ended up cutting 20 branches out of here before these photos. I usually wait til stretch is over remove some lowers but leave leaves. She's getting pretty full so decided to go ahead now. If its anything like my buddies there will be footballs coming off this thing in a few weeks. View attachment 1281125View attachment 1281124
She is lookin awesome. I wish that I knew how to do the picture thing, my blood lemon skunk is around 5 inches tall and smells like a skunk freshly sprayed.

Day 40 narcotic zkittles in 5 gallon. I ended up cutting 20 branches out of here before these photos. I usually wait til stretch is over remove some lowers but leave leaves. She's getting pretty full so decided to go ahead now. If its anything like my buddies there will be footballs coming off this thing in a few weeks. View attachment 1281125View attachment 1281124
I know she has a rep for being a real grower. Looking good. I know it has long veg state so could be a whopper! I had 3 pack. Gave one away, I pulled the helmet off when I was a bit too stoned and broke it, The last seed I don't know what I did with. Hope they are offered again

Back