Where The Green Grass Grows!

@Waira . Holding out for a day or two, with fingers crossed. Stretching by leaps and bounds over the last couple days, and heading into flower, so maybe a little more aromatic soon. This gal may earn a coveted spot in your lineup? Takes up a bit of real estate....space vs yield?
Oh no doubt! I'm just drying to see what aroma's you start getting... You saw EoF's S99v5? :spels: a gorgeous violet color and way sparkly! So, that set the hook deep too- :rofl: ... I hate the off-season! :wall: ... you know all too well, what smoking genetics are burning holes in me britches...:wiz:

Oh no doubt! I'm just drying to see what aroma's you start getting... You saw EoF's S99v5? :spels: a gorgeous violet color and way sparkly! So, that set the hook deep too- :rofl: ... I hate the off-season! :wall: ... you know all too well, what smoking genetics are burning holes in me britches...:wiz:
Maybe contract with a couple more clients to reduce that bean stash:rofl:. You KNOW the genetics from over there with be :bow:exceptional.
I have a smallish S99 v5 going right now. Keep the Sati leaning fans happy, and incorporate a bit into the daytime mix.

Orange Bubblegum at 37-38days ish. Huge fans.
B87A5B93-6C5E-4D67-AF64-508C174A1877.jpeg
1103E841-4804-4CEA-B811-92103DBBB7B1.jpeg
9FBF41F3-DF49-4945-A3AF-3B0757BE6BDF.jpeg

Around what day did you top her? I am growing some now and would like to try and top atleast one. You're girl looks great. :smoking:

Thanks! I think I topped it on day 18 at the 5th node. I had trimmed all the lowers off a few days prior, so that left 8 strong branches

Back