Where The Green Grass Grows!

Anybody finish a Twisted Cookies yet? Wonder how many days seed to harvest, size pot, etc..Here is a twisted cookie not the best picture but the only one I have

Attachments

• 44065726-CE80-48A3-A90F-45EDD39A59AF.jpeg
    44065726-CE80-48A3-A90F-45EDD39A59AF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
I'm growing some blood lemon skunk in soil,so far everything is looking awesome.
Your in or a real treat. Best buddy in real life is on his 2nd one. First one was purple. Nice narcotic high. Nice colors. This one hes got going now smells like straight lemon citrus and pine. Was funky when I went over there last night

Went to my buddies house to watch ufc. He showed me his plants like usual. 6 plants. 2 of em mephisto. One is blood lemon skunk..another is so fem narcotic zkittles. And another is twisted tree chemdawg. I'd like to say all his plants look great. All in flower. But based off smell and looks the ones that arent mephisto are better smelling and looking. I got a shitty camera. But his twisted tree chemdawg is one of the frostiest plants I've seen. My crinkle cuts going by them are crazy frosty and stinky too. I asked him to take a photo to show you guys the chemdawg but my camera is crap. 9 weeks old here.
20210123_194134.jpg
20210123_194150.jpg
20210123_194156.jpg

Your in or a real treat. Best buddy in real life is on his 2nd one. First one was purple. Nice narcotic high. Nice colors. This one hes got going now smells like straight lemon citrus and pine. Was funky when I went over there last night
WOW! My mouth is watering. Curious to see what I get. Thanks for the heads up.

Back