Where The Green Grass Grows!

Here goes couple bud shots of the Zkittles Skunk
20210111_123237.jpg

20210111_123322.jpg

Smells like skunk but has a lemon taste

Here is what's left of my Twisted Family. The other two in the wellie, went in the dark on tuesday, will chop them tomorrow morning. No sure the dark thing does any good, but this is only my 2nd harvest, so i figured what the heck, lets give it a shot and see what happens. Plus I needed the space in the cabinet to move one of the girls out of the nursery.

So here are the two Twisted Cookies, and my Nova. they are on week 8 & 9.
1610636382736.png

Bud shot on the taller of the two TC. Yummy!
1610636433088.png

Bud shot on the Nova. The trichomes on this girl look amazing. where as the TC tri's have the typical stem w/mushroom head look, these are really elongate, completely covering flower. Amazing to look at. Hope to see a little amber in the next couple of week so i can chopchop!!
1610636694386.png

Day 40 crinkle cuts and day 27: narcotic zkittles. both crinkle cuts looking good. Winter temps are hurting me a tad. Got a recommendation to help that I'm gonna hopefully try soon.

These strains will go 80 days I'd say roughly. I decided to hit the bigger pheno with my hippie snacks F3 pollen with one of the parents being a members on here full duplex who created anvil the original father of the cross. @Rebel I'd like info on crinkle cut when can plz. This is A strain I've been working on over the last year. Just got lucky enough to catch the timing right and took advantage. Just did a branch so if seeds show up in pics this plant did not hermie. Has great stinky odor during veg. Hoping even louder in flower.

Larger crinkle cut pheno and the branch I'm pollinating
20210114_085534.jpg
20210114_085500.jpg

My keeper male and 3 keeper F3 hippie snacks female I pollinated it with after starting with 25 plants.
20210114_090050.jpg

Smaller crinkle
20210114_085655.jpg

Narcotic skittles. Chose not to top but to train in 5 gallon.
20210114_095647.jpg
20210114_095652.jpg

Day 40 crinkle cuts and day 27: narcotic zkittles. both crinkle cuts looking good. Winter temps are hurting me a tad. Got a recommendation to help that I'm gonna hopefully try soon.

These strains will go 80 days I'd say roughly. I decided to hit the bigger pheno with my hippie snacks F3 pollen with one of the parents being a members on here full duplex who created anvil the original father of the cross. @Rebel I'd like info on crinkle cut when can plz. This is A strain I've been working on over the last year. Just got lucky enough to catch the timing right and took advantage. Just did a branch so if seeds show up in pics this plant did not hermie. Has great stinky odor during veg. Hoping even louder in flower.

Larger crinkle cut pheno and the branch I'm pollinating View attachment 1276060View attachment 1276061
My keeper male and 3 keeper F3 hippie snacks female I pollinated it with after starting with 25 plants. View attachment 1276062
Smaller crinkleView attachment 1276063
Narcotic skittles. Chose not to top but to train in 5 gallon. View attachment 1276065View attachment 1276067
NZ looks great, and good decision not to top. The one I grew and others I’ve seen tend to not have a big main. Also, she is a longer running cultivar to begin with at 90 ish days. A big yielder, for your efforts.

NZ looks great, and good decision not to top. The one I grew and others I’ve seen tend to not have a big main. Also, she is a longer running cultivar to begin with at 90 ish days. A big yielder, for your efforts.
Thank you, do you recommend going heavy on feed?

Thank you, do you recommend going heavy on feed?
Don’t remember needing to up the feeds, but I grow in a water only set up, with just some microbes thrown in. Usually need to give something extra to the longer running ones. Further up in the thread are pictures.Page 4 and 6 of this thread . She didn’t hit full flower until Day 40, so plenty of time to make extra tops.

Bud shot on the Nova. The trichomes on this girl look amazing. where as the TC tri's have the typical stem w/mushroom head look, these are really elongate, completely covering flower. Amazing to look at. Hope to see a little amber in the next couple of week so i can chopchop!!
I agree completely. This strain is a trich factory. 100%

Back