Where The Green Grass Grows!

Orange Bubble Gum........ sparkles like a jewel...

View attachment 1268413
:drool: gimmme..... How does she smell mate? ... great pic for colors BTW!

Definitely a citrus smell. The wife claims it is more grapefruit or lime smelling. I say orange. She was high as all get out though, so take that with a grain of salt. The sweetness is there similar to sweet seeds crystal candy. With a smidge or earthiness. Will post on after dry and again after a little cure.

Sorry I am not the best at descriptions.

:pass:
... what a beauty AJ', excellent job on this juicy mama! I think many, like myself, are hoping a citrusy + bbgum aroma shows on some pheno's,... the name alone kills me, but one can never be sure what terp's will be expressed!
:pass: I'm guessing 10 days or more. No Amber yet, haven't checked today yet but is on just water now.

Oh damn. Late Christmas to myself
View attachment 1269964
:headbang:... can't wait to see you run these yummies brudda!

Anyone snatch any of the new breeder release on there? Almost grabbed purple haze auto or runtz but just made a purchase and got a sativa package on way already. Give me a tag if run the haze

Anyone snatch any of the new breeder release on there? Almost grabbed purple haze auto or runtz but just made a purchase and got a sativa package on way already. Give me a tag if run the haze
Looked at the Purple Haze.... at personal favorite from the 1970’s ... yes I’m that old, but like you, just ordered 3 days prior.

Two crinkle cuts day 29 and narcotic zkittles day 15: crinkle cuts still getting fed light. Only up to 2 grams megacrop where usually at this feed I'm 3-3.5grams. narcotic zkittles is a heavier feeder. May have underfed a tad these first 2 weeks but shes still doing great. Really happy with the natural crinkle cut growth but they would do well with LST.

The bigger crinkle pheno #1
20210103_103901.jpg
20210103_103906.jpg
smaller pheno. Really love the lower branch growth for small plant. Almost trained itself so far.
20210103_103911.jpg
20210103_103918.jpg
narcotic zkittles.
20210103_103822.jpg

I picked both Crinkle cuts after 81 days. It has been dried for a week and got 131 grams from 2 plants of extremely dense bud.
I had a hard time with them but it was worth it. Very nice high and very frothy. Definitely want to save your leaves on this one.
IMG_20201228_202053580.jpg
eel that I could have done much better than I did for a bigger yield. It is very sweet smelling and does have a lot of odor.

I picked both Crinkle cuts after 81 days. It has been dried for a week and got 131 grams from 2 plants of extremely dense bud.
I had a hard time with them but it was worth it. Very nice high and very frothy. Definitely want to save your leaves on this one. View attachment 1272654eel that I could have done much better than I did for a bigger yield. It is very sweet smelling and does have a lot of odor.
Look great! Based off mine I wasn't seeing the 65 day to be happening. 80 days is making more sense. Any training on these? Definitely a great SOG candidate.

Back