Where The Green Grass Grows!

Gorgeous gal... love the colors. How'd she smell
Sweet Citrusy smell with some funk in there. I just dropped my other four seeds and will probably re order when possible if she tastes or smokes half as good as she smells. These guys have got it down I will say.

Finished up my Orange bubble gum yesterday. Picture before chop. Grown in a ten gallon with living organic soil ran about 75 days.
View attachment 1268538

@Rebel this one is a beast. For sure one of the heaviest Autos I have grown organically.

Unfortunately there was an accident with the Alien Moonrocks (crushed while upgrading the tent) So she has been redropped.
Stunning! Any Orange or bubblegum on the nose? Can’t wait for the smoke report.

Day 18 crinkle cut : everything is going well. Each got fed a half gallon one 1/4 tsp megacrop, kelp, and microbes, and cal/mag. Hoping the extra N in it doesn't effect to much. Usually I feed 1/4 the feed before this but since recommended by a couple to go easy on N I decided to start slower. So far it's going well. Started ponytailing today light is at 50% intensity and about 32 inches away.
20201223_134951.jpg
20201223_135451.jpg

Stunning! Any Orange or bubblegum on the nose? Can’t wait for the smoke report.
Definitely a citrus smell. The wife claims it is more grapefruit or lime smelling. I say orange. She was high as all get out though, so take that with a grain of salt. The sweetness is there similar to sweet seeds crystal candy. With a smidge or earthiness. Will post on after dry and again after a little cure.

Sorry I am not the best at descriptions.

Definitely a citrus smell. The wife claims it is more grapefruit or lime smelling. I say orange. She was high as all get out though, so take that with a grain of salt. The sweetness is there similar to sweet seeds crystal candy. With a smidge or earthiness. Will post on after dry and again after a little cure.

Sorry I am not the best at descriptions.
That description is a winner. On Day 1 here and hoping for some Orange.

Back