Where The Green Grass Grows!

Narcotic Zkittlez day 1 in a 5 gallon. She gets big. Gonna top her and train her if goes right.
20201219_092235.jpg

Attachments

• 20201219_092235.jpg
    20201219_092235.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 37
You journaling her by chance? Would love to tag along if so
Im a little late for this post but Ive got 4 nice orange bubblegum from @Rebel , theyre at 50 days and getting real stinky & sticky. I got some good pics so ill try to post the grow here in Sacra Via tonite or tomorrow if u still care check it out :)

Im a little late for this post but Ive got 4 nice orange bubblegum from @Rebel , theyre at 50 days and getting real stinky & sticky. I got some good pics so ill try to post the grow here in Sacra Via tonite or tomorrow if u still care check it out :)
I too would like to see I a delivery for tomorrow of bubble gum. All the twisted tree genetics line has been great so far

She has a bunch of new SoFem on the site. MORE SEEDs I need like a hole in the head. Anyone other than stylez growing the sofem? what was your seed to harvest time? they seem to be pushing 100days, or am i mistaken(i hope).

She has a bunch of new SoFem on the site. MORE SEEDs I need like a hole in the head. Anyone other than stylez growing the sofem? what was your seed to harvest time? they seem to be pushing 100days, or am i mistaken(i hope).
I grew 4 SoFem UK Cheeze skunk 2 mo ago. They grew 14-26" short but fat w no training. Beautiful purple calyxes. Thing is they were completely finished in 48 days! Almost 100% milk white tricombs thru usb microscope. I couldnt believe it. If i cant find the pics theyr on my IG zippercatchesskin.66 check em out, i dont no if i can move them here:)IMG_3875.JPGIMG_3877.JPGIMG_3916.JPGIMG_3918.JPGIMG_5347.JPGIMG_5368.JPGIMG_5424.JPGIMG_5474.JPGIMG_5503.JPG

Back