Where The Green Grass Grows!

@Rebel Thank you for replacing the berry calamari. They came friday and meant to tell you but forgot.

When should we expect the next drop of those seeds you were waiting on. Been checking the site randomly wanting to add some orange bubblegum and AMR to collection lol

@Rebel Thank you for replacing the berry calamari. They came friday and meant to tell you but forgot.

When should we expect the next drop of those seeds you were waiting on. Been checking the site randomly wanting to add some orange bubblegum and AMR to collection lol
I too am waiting want to run orange bubblegum

7 Fruity Pebbles OG up so far, moved to their new home.
full

full

Crinkle cut autos day 11: they got their first watering today. 1/8 str megacrop with 2.5 ML liquid kelp. so far so good. one is still twice the size of the other. But both are healthy. What's the parents of this strain anyone know?
20201216_110241.jpg
20201216_110245.jpg

Crinkle cut autos day 11: they got their first watering today. 1/8 str megacrop with 2.5 ML liquid kelp. so far so good. one is still twice the size of the other. But both are healthy. What's the parents of this strain anyone know?View attachment 1265799View attachment 1265800
Quick flowering and highly resinous. Seed to harvest in 65 days. Small plants that are well suited for a sea of green style grow. Yields 1.5 - 2 oz's per plant Auto Fems
Canadian Crinkle crossed with our male breeding auto and worked to F4.
Feminized seeds at F5 generation.

So that begs the question, what is Canadian Crinkle? I know Meph has a grape crinkle. No idea if they are related or not.
Found an old Canadian eh forum post from '12 stating CC is a "well known biker gangs hash plant cross." Don't know about you, but that totally clarifies it for me. :rofl:

Last edited:
So that begs the question, what is Canadian Crinkle? I know Meph has a grape crinkle. No idea if they are related or not.
Found an old Canadian eh forum post from '12 stating CC is a "well known biker gangs hash plant cross." Don't know about you, but that totally clarifies it for me. :rofl:
Of I remember correctly the grape crinkle came from a Canadian crinkle cross from mephisto I forget the grape strain I believe they crossed. Very early on Mephisto would auction off things like packs of regs and photos they made crosses with. The breeder of twisted tree has some exclusive photos from mephistos early days The Canadian crinkle could be one or it could be from something else lol. All just speculation on my end.

Anybody smoke it yet? Or any of the TT's? Love to hear your thoughts. My Crinkle will be 65days next week. AMR will be 75 on the new year. I got a bit to go.

Back