Where The Green Grass Grows!

Here you go, two Orange Bubble Gums, day 34. Little droopy cause there were watered this morning with 4.5 gr of MC - View attachment 1260044haven't found their limit yet.
Lovely. Not big plants, so that gives me a good idea as to pot size and number of cultivars to grow out in my 4x4. Thanks!

TTAutosDay18-16.jpg

My Green Grass Seeds babies loving life. 2 got haircuts, 2 did not. And hearing Rebel is re-upping on the AMR. I just dropped my last few AMR beans too. :smoking: My whole tent minus 2 plants is GGS. Woot! Woot! My whole tent minus the 1 FB plant is all AFN beans. :thanks: Ya'll rock! And I'm low on my GGS supply so I guess I'll be hitting Rebel up pretty soon too. :)

Whole plant picture please! Growing her in the next cycle

She is 18 1/2 inches tall in a 2 gallon bag. Understand what I show here is grown in my bedroom on a small walmart bought coffee table, so I use minimal and weak screw in led bulbs placed close to the plants. I purposely try and grow them small and get them to finish fast. In my Commercial facility we could easily double the size/yield of this strain..... My testing area is in my room and they grow as a houseplant would.... In this image, she has zero training, as I want to see the strains natural structure, I rarely train my houseplants, it isn't about yield from these grows its about potential and genetic growth characteristics......

f-200.png

She is 18 1/2 inches tall in a 2 gallon bag. Understand what I show here is grown in my bedroom on a small walmart bought coffee table, so I use minimal and weak screw in led bulbs placed close to the plants. I purposely try and grow them small and get them to finish fast. In my Commercial facility we could easily double the size/yield of this strain..... My testing area is in my room and they grow as a houseplant would.... In this image, she has zero training, as I want to see the strains natural structure, I rarely train my houseplants, it isn't about yield from these grows its about potential and genetic growth characteristics......

View attachment 1260235
Lovely “houseplant”! I grew my first plant, years ago, in my living room, and it grew to be the benchmark for those that followed.
Nice build on her. Any Orange or Bubblegum coming through?

Lovely “houseplant”! I grew my first plant, years ago, in my living room, and it grew to be the benchmark for those that followed.
Nice build on her. Any Orange or Bubblegum coming through?

No Orange, if one puts their nose by the top flower you can smell a bubble gum scent but it isnt over powering like Alien Moon Rocks which had no respect for human life and just stunk up the joint...(in a good way)

Back