Where The Green Grass Grows!

Decided to do paper towel method for the crinkle cut since my tent floor isn't at the ideal temp at the moment. Got down to 8 degrees here last night. But checked this morning and both have tap roots just starting to come out at 60 hours. I will plant them tonight in 3 gallons of promix with 1/8 tsp of mega crop and 2.5ML liquid seaweed. Gonna try to keep the N down first couple weeks.

Decided to do paper towel method for the crinkle cut since my tent floor isn't at the ideal temp at the moment. Got down to 8 degrees here last night. But checked this morning and both have tap roots just starting to come out at 60 hours. I will plant them tonight in 3 gallons of promix with 1/2 tsp of mega crop and 2.5ML liquid seaweed. Gonna try to keep the N down first couple weeks.
That's a little high their sir. I would do 1/8 tsp first. You can add more later.

I go from a 1/8 tsp on up first

That's a little high their sir. I would do 1/8 tsp first. You can add more later.

I go from a 1/8 tsp on up first
I re edited it lol. Early morning working 14 hour days. I meant half of a 1/4th lol. If I gave them a 1/2 I would prolly regret it with this strain lol. But I wouldn't put it past me to do it. Been a busy fall

I re edited it lol. Early morning working 14 hour days. I meant half of a 1/4th lol. If I gave them a 1/2 I would prolly regret it with this strain lol. But I wouldn't put it past me to do it. Been a busy fall
How many gallons of water? Soil or coco?

Edit: pro mix my bad. Still would star out @1/8 tsp.

How many gallons of water? Soil or coco?

Edit: pro mix my bad. Still would star out @1/8 tsp.
Yes sir for a year now I give them 1/8 precharge before seed goes in pro mix. Usually I find just over a gallon about 1 1/4. Then i dont water at all for 7 to 9 more days. I never give 1/2 tsp til week 3 to 3.5

Hey REB. :bighug: glad to see you on the mend. :headbang: she's back!!!

Orange Bubble Gum....... racing to full Bloom.............

f-198.png

Back