Where The Green Grass Grows!

Email her. She answer them. She's been going thur somethings. I know she still didnt get my payment for my order yet and it's been almost if not 3 weeks. Her car is mess up and she had some issues with her health. Just be patient, and again email her.
Ok thanks. I'll just email. I was unsure if they wanted to discuss germination in an email or not. I've got 5 or 6 weeks now so no rush. Gonna just continue making F4 seeds with my cross instead of a new one. Timing was working out I could maybe sneak in a pollination of another 2 kinds but just gonna continue this strain for now

Day 84
Alien Moonrocks
20201123_174826.jpg

She will be harvested tomorrow.

Gonna send rebel. a message but we're on day 9. And one seed is coming up and one other is attempting. The other 8 I moved the soil around and notta.they won't be popping. These things happen. I'll prolly buy more seeds soon. That orange bubblegum keeps calling my name lol. Those flavors are 2 of the ol lady's favorite.

I love chop day! Doesn't look like she'll be a hard one to trim up when time comes. How's the aroma?
ONG she smells good!! Got that gas smell and something else, just cant put my finger on it.

Gonna send rebel. a message but we're on day 9. And one seed is coming up and one other is attempting. The other 8 I moved the soil around and notta.they won't be popping. These things happen. I'll prolly buy more seeds soon. That orange bubblegum keeps calling my name lol. Those flavors are 2 of the ol lady's favorite.
I spoke to her this morning (thru email) you should email her.

ONG she smells good!! Got that gas smell and something else, just cant put my finger on it.

I spoke to her this morning (thru email) you should email her.
Very nice. Sounds like a good one. Email got sent a few minutes ago on way to work I just wanted to give it enough time.

Back