Where The Green Grass Grows!

Well i am a rookie at this. Just completed my 1st 3 grows. I used foxfarms ocean forest & fox farms strawberryfield at a 50/50 mix. they came out fine. the interweb says ff soils are too hot, so for the wellie i thinned the ffof with a non amended potting soil from the local nursery. half and half, to see what would happened.
3" is what happened. I also planted a alien moon rocks and purple roc berry breeder edition in that same mix. they are stunted as well.
They are all at 4 1/2 weeks and tiny. not enough nutes in the soil to sustain healthy life. i started feeding them fish fert last week, and they're finally growing again. but the cc is already starting preflower. Live and learn.

here is a chimp glu in ffof/sf at 20 days. much healthier. no nutes just the soil. i'm sticking w/the ff from now on.
1605833811790.png

Well i am a rookie at this. Just completed my 1st 3 grows. I used foxfarms ocean forest & fox farms strawberryfield at a 50/50 mix. they came out fine. the interweb says ff soils are too hot, so for the wellie i thinned the ffof with a non amended potting soil from the local nursery. half and half, to see what would happened.
3" is what happened. I also planted a alien moon rocks and purple roc berry breeder edition in that same mix. they are stunted as well.
They are all at 4 1/2 weeks and tiny. not enough nutes in the soil to sustain healthy life. i started feeding them fish fert last week, and they're finally growing again. but the cc is already starting preflower. Live and learn.

here is a chimp glu in ffof/sf at 20 days. much healthier. no nutes just the soil. i'm sticking w/the ff from now on.
View attachment 1255442
I ran fox farms 2 years ago when I started growing and wont go back. I was having issues as well. I have a personal friend now that has very small plants that I tried to convince not to get the soil. For some it works. But batches seem inconsistent and I had major pg swings . I switched to mega crop and promix and haven't looked back. It makes me look better as a grower than I am lmao. unsure if available in your area. which brand fish fert you using? Any help at all I can gladly assist. Do you run a journal?

The Crinkle Cut has been my nemesis. I have two going and both look terrible. Have been water and nitrogen sensitivity. I am just nursing them through day 42. Just got the final weight on Nova OG a little over 4.25 ounces. Very little larf or smalls and very dense buds. It is so sticky that all the buds keep clumping together like a bunch of burrs. I will sit down and give it a try this weekend.

Well I sure do hope these seeds pop up. Lol. Day 5 for berry calamari and none has popped. After 72 hours there was a small tail on almost all the seeds. Some still weren't cracked at this point which is odd. So I put the 5 inch pots on top of small seed mat to boost the temp up just a bit and none has still popped. Anyone who knows me or follows my journals knows my success rate with germination. People even DM me asking about it. Really hope to see something happen. I guess 2 more days and will have to find a new strain to cross with the 1976 ashland oregon blueberry.

Unsure why @Rebel Hasn't been on in over a month on here. But its day 6 and I'm still 0 out of 10 germinating for berry calamari. At this point I'm gonna have to ask for an exchange. if I got 6 or 7 out of 10 I'd say well shit happens. But 0 for 10 that ain't my mistake.

Unsure why @Rebel Hasn't been on in over a month on here. But its day 6 and I'm still 0 out of 10 germinating for berry calamari. At this point I'm gonna have to ask for an exchange. if I got 6 or 7 out of 10 I'd say well shit happens. But 0 for 10 that ain't my mistake.
Email her. She answer them. She's been going thur somethings. I know she still didnt get my payment for my order yet and it's been almost if not 3 weeks. Her car is mess up and she had some issues with her health. Just be patient, and again email her.

Back