Where The Green Grass Grows!

Baby Orange Bubble Gum, now 10 inches tall and getting that tight growth that comes right before pre-flower.... She is preparing to become a woman......

f-185.png

there are a bunch of TT & SoFef grows going on here now, and i know a few of you have harvested. how about some smoke reviews!
and for those of you who have grown a bit, how is the quality vs those two other company's who's sites keep crashing every time they do a release. you all know which unicorns i referring to.......

Ended up ordering some crinkle cut as it looks fantastic. What exactly is Canadian crinkle cut? I've heard of it plenty just never looked into it and quick google search speaks of legend og and I find grape crinkle mostly. Also planted 10 berry calamari tonight. Came with ten instead of 7. Was gonna plant 7 but seen 10 and said why not.
20201115_171714.jpg
20201115_171735.jpg

Last edited:
@Boognelson87 Those are regular, not fem, correct? You gonna breed some seeds? I was thinking of getting some & letting them do their thing. I could get a ton of seeds!
the berry calamari is regular seeds. Crinkle cut i ordered is fem. I've started ten BC. Taking best male and gonna cross with best female berry calamari to make endless seeds of BC. Then also taking that same male and crossing it with a 1976 ashland oregon blueberry auto. And also crossing that male with a sweet lemon fang auto by dragon seeds. Me and my buddy both have grown the sweet lemon fang and it's quite nice. Currently making F3 seeds of my cross I been working on since last february. That plant gets chopped tomorrow with seeds so gonna give that a break and let the seeds dry and plant dry out. Once these all get pollinated all be starting f4 of my cross. All journaled on here if interested for tag along.

@Boognelson87 Those are regular, not fem, correct? You gonna breed some seeds? I was thinking of getting some & letting them do their thing. I could get a ton of seeds!
And you would. My last run to make f2s. My small plant I pollinated that was intentionally kept short had over 400 seeds on it. I cant remember total anymore. More than enough all I know lol

Back