Where The Green Grass Grows!

My buddy gifted me some buds today. 2 of the kinds are blood lemon skunk and narcotic zkittlez. Blood lemon ended up being purple pheno. I like both. he got nice yields. I think about 4 for blood and 6 or 7 for narcotic.
20201124_175930.jpg
20201124_175954.jpg
neither are his best nugs. As an indica lover both work for me.
20201124_175930.jpg
20201124_175954.jpg
20201124_180019.jpg

My buddy gifted me some buds today. 2 of the kinds are blood lemon skunk and narcotic zkittlez. Blood lemon ended up being purple pheno. I like both. he got nice yields. I think about 4 for blood and 6 or 7 for narcotic.View attachment 1257485View attachment 1257486 neither are his best nugs. As an indica lover both work for me. View attachment 1257485View attachment 1257486View attachment 1257490
Nice looking nugs! The NZ I grew had smaller buds, but very dense and lots of them. She was easily 4-5 oz grown in 3 gallons of SS. Longer veg period. Only down side was
resin production . A bit sparse, so not as much visual appeal but the smoke is nice and relaxing .

Nice looking nugs! The NZ I grew had smaller buds, but very dense and lots of them. She was easily 4-5 oz grown in 3 gallons of SS. Longer veg period. Only down side was
resin production . A bit sparse, so not as much visual appeal but the smoke is nice and relaxing .
I think his went in the 95 day range. One plant went 100 but unsure which strain. Was thinking wasn't either of these. Looks like an average presser if was to.

Cherry Cheese Skunk smoke report - I am very pleased with the CCS smoke , good/pleasant taste ( more than just a smoke flavor ) & most importantly, a very very nice buzz. One of those buzzes that you don't really realize what a good buzz it is until you momentarily break the surface of your private reverie and find out that you have been drifting in a fog for quite a while. Good stuff.

I've grown three different strains purchased from Green Grass , CCS ,Narcotic Zkittles and currently growing Orange Bubble Gum and all three strains have shown consistent phenos , in other words, plants of the same stain look & grow same. I am impressed .

Have not tried the N. Zkittles yet but expect more good results.

I'd like to update my berry calamari. Only 1 of ten ended up coming up. One came up halfway out ground and stopped. Very weird. That being said.

I've emailed green grass and it's been phenomenal..customer service is top notch.even with everything going on with rebel. They've found another berry calamari to send me. Was out of stock and can't reach the breeder. But she ended up finding one left and is resending it. Was even offered what I wanted to make it right. These things happen. And it's been handled way better than most that deal with germination issues.

What I got so far. And there will me more!!View attachment 1250056

I want some of those that's in that post!!
@Rebel can you get those?

Which gear are you wanting Bro? We have mostly everything he currently has available minus the few that will be ready soon. AMR is coming soon... We also now have Twisted & Tangled in Mystery Packs!

The Crinkle Cut has been my nemesis. I have two going and both look terrible. Have been water and nitrogen sensitivity. I am just nursing them through day 42. Just got the final weight on Nova OG a little over 4.25 ounces. Very little larf or smalls and very dense buds. It is so sticky that all the buds keep clumping together like a bunch of burrs. I will sit down and give it a try this weekend.

I'm so sorry to hear this!! About the Crinkle Cut. I know it's advertised as one of his smallest strains...

Here's my sofem UK CHEEZUS

That is OUTSTANDING!! Thank you for posting!!

Any reports on any of the green works collective gear?

We grew out their Cranberry Cream and it was one of the most consistent pheno I've ever seen! Did I not post pics on the first page here? I'll re post anyway... ROCK SOLID multi cola'd BUSH all 3 of them. 3 out of 4 were males. the only difference between the 3 were height and tightness/looseness of satellite branches... Meaning some grew straight UP alongside the main cola sort of Bouquet like... And the others were more open and bush/shrub like...

CRANBERRY CREAM 1_1 GWC.jpg

CRANBERRY CREAM 1_2 GWC.jpg

CRANBERRY CREAM 2_GWC.jpg

The Cranberry Cream get MONSTROUS. Just as solid as she looks... Like a CLUB lol Grown in 3 gallons Promix HP. Under Badboy T5HOs

Back