Where The Green Grass Grows!

Looks good :d5: Nova OG is first on my list to order next. :pass: best of luck with them

@Bigg Al the sticker came w/the fert when i ordered from Dr. Earth. Couldn't find it locally, and amazon was simply ridiculous.
@Stylez2 Sofem looking good, my man. At 50something days, whats the total grow time you've been seeing w/sofem?

My fellow growers, I know for some breeders there is a rush for seed drops, everybody trying to get in, I am not trying to start any controversy here, but I must say, if you are not rushing to score seeds from Rebel at Green Grass...... You are asleep at the wheel and missing out on some wonderful genetics that are amongst the best I personally have ever grown.... Each strain that I try, I am blown away.... There are GEMs at Green Grass....

the Beautiful Orange Bubble Gum..

f-3.png

My fellow growers, I know for some breeders there is a rush for seed drops, everybody trying to get in, I am not trying to start any controversy here, but I must say, if you are not rushing to score seeds from Rebel at Green Grass...... You are asleep at the wheel and missing out on some wonderful genetics that are amongst the best I personally have ever grown.... Each strain that I try, I am blown away.... There are GEMs at Green Grass....

the Beautiful Orange Bubble Gum..

View attachment 1263520
Very nice! Pretty gal there. I'll be making my 4th order at some point in the near future with them. This strain was on the list for Terps and smell alone since i got bubblegum by female seeds and first one was nice. Is it like the description says?

Smells like Orange Bubblegum to a pungent nearly eye watering citrus odors in full flower with carbon filter recommended ? Or is it just another average smeller? If so may opt for alien moonrocks when its back

Very nice! Pretty gal there. I'll be making my 4th order at some point in the near future with them. This strain was on the list for Terps and smell alone since i got bubblegum by female seeds and first one was nice. Is it like the description says?

Smells like Orange Bubblegum to a pungent nearly eye watering citrus odors in full flower with carbon filter recommended ? Or is it just another average smeller? If so may opt for alien moonrocks when its back

She is getting stinkier by the day (in a good way) that matches their description, though I would have to say Alien Moonrocks has a stronger scent...
I dont use carbon filters, I grow these in my room, woke up the other day and had a weird craving for some bubble gum, then snapped it was this plant that was the trigger........ She is entering full bloom so it will be fun to see if her aroma increases..... I can say she is just a joy to stare at...

She is getting stinkier by the day (in a good way) that matches their description, though I would have to say Alien Moonrocks has a stronger scent...
I dont use carbon filters, I grow these in my room, woke up the other day and had a weird craving for some bubble gum, then snapped it was this plant that was the trigger........ She is entering full bloom so it will be fun to see if her aroma increases..... I can say she is just a joy to stare at...
That is great news! My ol lady really loves orange and bubblegum. The smell and appearance should only get better in the upcoming days.

Crinkle cut autos day 7. One is about twice the size of the other but both are healthy. Pots still saturated enough since precharge with megacrop when germinating. Prolly will get first watering day 9 or 10 which is common with some of mine. So everything is on par and going well so far.
20201212_153516.jpg
20201212_153519.jpg

Back